What do you think of Nash?

We have just started considering the name [name]Nash[/name] for our first if it is a boy. What do you think of it? The other names we are considering are [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Felix[/name].
Does [name]Nash[/name] seem too trendy?
[name]Feel[/name] free to be brutally honest :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] there!

[name]Nash[/name] does seem a bit trendy, but personally I like it. I like its playful, funky feel and cool vibe. I think it could work as a first name, if you feel like being adventurous…otherwise, I really like [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] and the classic feel they have going for them!

Best wishes!

~*~Nameseeker3

I actually know someone who named their son this 4 months ago or so. It was actually her maiden name, but the response has been really positive from what I’ve seen. I think it definitely fits a trend happening right now in boy names, but I also don’t think it’s ever going to be in the top 100 or anything like that so it will still sound unique and cool when he’s an adult.

I really love it, personally! I dont know if I’d be adventerous enough to use it, but I like it for sure :slight_smile:

Thankyou for the positive feedback!!
It used to be my favourite but I had completly forgotten about it. My husband tends to be attracted to more traditional names but we agreed on [name]Nash[/name]!
My only concern is that it might sound a bit trendy next to possible siblings like [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Felix[/name], [name]Iris[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name]… What do you think?

I
[name]LOVE[/name]
THE
NAME
[name]NASH[/name]

Probbaly… on my top 5 for boys… [name]Ive[/name] only ever heard it used once.
I suggested it here once before and the comon feedback I got was that it remindd everyone of “gnash”.

Personally I think [name]Nash[/name] paired with [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Felix[/name], etc. would make it sound less trendy because the names as a group overall show that you have traditional but interesting taste. It just fits that.

I think [name]Nash[/name] is a great name. I know one under 1yo named [name]Nash[/name].
I also think paired with the other names you have chosen, it fits really well in the sibset. I would expect its popularity would be similar to, or less, than [name]Isaac[/name]… but I can’t figure out trends!

[name]Nash[/name] is awesome. I know the most handsome young man, 6, named [name]Nash[/name] and he is so cool. Go for it.

I don’t like it at all because it is just too much like “gnash”. Of course, given the trends of today, if I heard the name I would wonder if it was spelled like that too.