What do you think of Natalia nn Tali?

Not expecting, just planning ahead. I’m trying to come up with names that honor family members and my FIL is named [name_u]Natale[/name_u]. n(a)-ta-le

What do you think of [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] with the possible nickname [name_u]Tali[/name_u] (pronounced Tah-lee, not tally). [name_f]Talia[/name_f] is also a possible nn, but I think I slightly prefer [name_u]Tali[/name_u] because there is a character I like from a video game called [name_u]Tali[/name_u].

I’m thinking [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], as MIL is [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f]. (They’re Italian).

[name_f]My[/name_f] other top girl name is [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], to honor my mom [name_f]Josette[/name_f], and my grandma, Judy-Clare.

1 Like

I love it! I actually know someone with this exact first name and nickname, she exclusively goes by [name_u]Tali[/name_u] though, always has, and it suits her really well.

[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a great combo.

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is also beautiful.

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] nn [name_u]Tali[/name_u]! [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful, and I prefer it to [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f].

1 Like

Love Natalia Rose! And I think both Tali and Talia work well.

Josephine Claire is also nice and I think it’s a great way to honor your family. I prefer Natalia Rose but both are great!

Signature

Alita Katarina ~ Lyra Catalina ~ Claire 𝒜𝓏𝒶𝓁𝑒𝒶 ~Valeria Adeline ~ 𝓛𝒶𝓊𝓇𝒶 Aveline
𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓮 ~ Anova Opaline ~ Sakura Eve ~ 𝓐𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓪 Araminta

Isadore Nightingale ~ Soren Lysander ~ Atticus Ollivander ~ Otto Avalon ~ Ronin Alistair
𝓡𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓷 Denali ~ Roran Akito ~ Arwyn Lorelei ~ Kiro Wyrden ~ Kuzon Enduriel

1 Like

I know a [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] nn [name_u]Tali[/name_u] and personally I think it is the best [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] nickname!

[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] are both beautiful, though

1 Like

I love it! I adore both [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] and [name_u]Tali[/name_u], and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] “Tali” works perfectly.

1 Like

[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful and a lovely honour name. [name_u]Tali[/name_u] is my favourite nn for [name_f]Natalia[/name_f].
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is also pretty and a lovely way to honour family members.
Great combos!

1 Like

[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is gorgeous- full of flair and elegance. [name_u]Tali[/name_u] is so cute

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone who answered so far! I would love the chance to be able to use both names if I ended up having two girls.

1 Like

I like it. It’s quite bold and unexpected despite the commonality of the name.

1 Like

Both beautiful!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Tali[/name_u], [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] nn [name_u]Tali[/name_u], it’s so beautiful

1 Like

I love [name_u]Tali[/name_u]! I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] personally, but I can definitely see the appeal! And in this case it makes a lot of sense as an honor name for a [name_u]Natale[/name_u] and as a full name for [name_u]Tali[/name_u], and it fits well with Josephine–so I love it for you :yellow_heart: