What do you think of Natalie?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! I’m currently watching a show and the main character’s name is [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] (Nat). It’s a name that I’ve never really been interested in before (no offense to anyone named Natalie), but now I’ve been thinking about it! What do you guys think of it?

1 Like

I like [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]! It used to be one of my favorite names. I also think the nn [name_u]Tali[/name_u] is cute.

I think it’s timeless, and doesn’t get a lot of credit for being the great name that it is.

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is pretty, but it has a preppy mean girl feel to it. No offense to anyone with the name, I’m sure you are a wonderful person, but I do not like the name. I like the nn [name_u]Tali[/name_u] MUCH better that [name_u]Nat[/name_u] though. She is not a bug! [name_u]Happy[/name_u] naming!
~Eliza

1 Like

I really love [name_u]Nat[/name_u] as a nickname, so it helps me like [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] more! [name_u]Nat[/name_u] is so spunky and sweet— I want to give anyone named [name_u]Nat[/name_u] a hug, I just love that nickname! :laughing: Feels very “main character,” so I’m in!

I like it when it is spelled [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f].

I too prefer the spelling [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f].

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is pretty stylish and cute but also mature

I think [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is lovely! I do slightly prefer the [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f] spelling though

I really like [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]! We had been considering it if we have a daughter, but it’s pretty close to my niece’s name so we decided against it. I work with kids and have only come across 2 Natalies, so it’s not one that’s super common either! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i work with a natalie, she’s very pretty and very nice so when i hear natalie i think of her

I adore [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] !

I have a friend with kids : [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_u]Josie[/name_u] !

It isn’t my favourite name, but I don’t dislike it either. [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is beautiful, and sounds soft and graceful. I know a [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], and she goes by [name_f]Talie[/name_f], which can work for [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] as well. So cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Xx

I’m another vote in favor of the spelling [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f] but in general, I have a hard time seeing it on a baby or young child. Natalie/Nathalie is tied to a specific 90s-2000s generation in my mind; and for a child born into today’s day and age, I think names like [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] are prettier/more timeless