What do you think of our girl list?

These are the names on our girl list. What do you think? Please rate/review or just tell us which one you like best! Brother’s name is [name]Oliver[/name].

[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Helen[/name] / [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]June[/name]
[name]Ingrid[/name]
Rosabel

[name]Oliver[/name] is a boys name I love. Here are my thoughts on your girls list. Regards, [name]Mischa[/name].
[name]Eloise[/name] - Has the same spunky quality as [name]Oliver[/name]. Rating: 9/10
[name]Cordelia[/name] - Shakespearean name that has an English vibe like [name]Oliver[/name]. Rating: 8/10
[name]Helen[/name] / [name]Helena[/name] - I prefer [name]Helena[/name] as [name]Helen[/name] seems too plain next to [name]Oliver[/name]. Rating: 8/10.
[name]Hazel[/name] - An antique gem that I like with [name]Oliver[/name]. Rating: 7/10
[name]June[/name] - I like the name but it seems a little short next to [name]Oliver[/name]. I would use it in the middle spot. Rating: 5/10
[name]Ingrid[/name] - Scandinavian classic that would be an unusual name for [name]Oliver[/name]'s sister. Rating: 6/10
Rosabel - Sorry but this name is a little too sugary sweet for my taste. What about [name]Rosamund[/name] or [name]Rosalind[/name]? Rating: 3/10

Faves: [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Helena[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name].

[name]Eloise[/name] is a little too old fashion-rating: 2/10
[name]Cordelia[/name] is still too old fashion -rating 3/10
helen is a no no but helena is cool- rating of helena 7/10
[name]Hazel[/name] is, I love the name ,its just i love it-rating 10/10
[name]Ingrid[/name] is no way rating 0/10
june is cute but not great rating 5/10
Rosabel is wried and original rating6/10

[name]Eloise[/name]- [name]Love[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]- would prefer just [name]Delia[/name] to [name]Cordelia[/name] although I work with a [name]Cordelia[/name] that goes by [name]Cory[/name].
[name]Helen[/name] / [name]Helena[/name]- prefer [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]- [name]Love[/name] the color names
[name]June[/name]- really don’t like this name but because of a bad name association
[name]Ingrid[/name]- No good nicknames, and to me sounds harsh…prefer something like [name]Imogen[/name]
Rosabel- ehh. Keep in mind she will probably be in school with a million Isabels

For me [name]Eloise[/name] is tops

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Helena[/name] sound the best by far with [name]Oliver[/name]. I love [name]Hazel[/name] too though! [name]Helena[/name] [name]June[/name] is super sweet. :slight_smile:

[name]Eloise[/name] - makes me think of a “shivery old lady”. I can’t picture this on a young person for some reason.
[name]Cordelia[/name] - I think this goes best with [name]Oliver[/name], and has some nice creative nickname potential.
[name]Helen[/name] / [name]Helena[/name] - [name]Helen[/name] seems frumpy, and [name]Helena[/name] is a but too “hipster”.
[name]Hazel[/name] - very versatile, goes well on a girl/woman any age, shrot and sweet, but not plain. Sort of fits with [name]Oliver[/name].
[name]June[/name] - seems more like middle name material to me
[name]Ingrid[/name] - strong, solid… I like it! Very mature, but not “old lady”
Rosabel - Some cutesy names catch my fancy, but this one seems a bit much, just barely though.