What do you think of Pearl?

In theory, [name]Pearl[/name] is a gorgeous name! However, It still has a little old lady feel to me. Maybe because I know a little old [name]Pearl[/name]. I think it is a perfect name in the middle name slot.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]!! It’s so gorgeous!! I know exactly what you mean about pearl jewelry too, it’s so classy and gorgeous, as is the name in my opinion. Plus, I think it’s a great name for people who knit (purl knitting stitch, which is pronounced the same way as [name]Pearl[/name]). Yes, I’m a knitting geek. But I totally love [name]Pearl[/name], and I definitely don’t see it as an old lady name. [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] is beautiful!

@alright, I know exactly what you mean, but the cartoon character aside, I think it’s a lovely name and has a lot of vintage appeal. When I first heard of it, I thought it was absolutely repulsive but then I warmed up to it and when I think of the name, I think of a little girl with short, blonde hair and a bubbly personality.

@mischa, I second [name]Agatha[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]! What an amazing combo.