What do you think of Percy?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] [name_u]Percy[/name_u], as full name, with some good middle, like [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] or [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. What do you think of [name_u]Percy[/name_u]?

2 Likes

It’s cute! I like how it sounds simple while feeling solid.

2 Likes

I love [name_u]Percy[/name_u]! Literary and sweet

1 Like

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] is cute! I would say that [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] seems a bit too close to [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u], but [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] is wonderful

2 Likes

I love it! [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] is so handsome

1 Like

I agree with this

1 Like

I like [name_u]Percy[/name_u]! It seems solid and friendly with a gentle fantasy aspect.

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] is handsome, but it does feel a little posh compared to [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] (which I don’t think flows quite as well, though nice). That’s not a bad thing, just something to consider!

Honestly sounds a bit stuck up to me. And flighty. But Im in the US and it’s uncommon here.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it. It’s ready for a comeback

1 Like

Loooooove it!!

1 Like

I love the name [name_u]Percy[/name_u]. [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] is wonderful, but I do agree that [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is too close to [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]. I associate [name_u]Percy[/name_u] a lot with [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]. For me since I love [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] this is a positive association, but I’m not sure how you feel about it.

1 Like

nmsaa

i like percy! maybe avoid percy jack because of percy jackson though

percy daniel
percy lewis
percy charles
percy drew

i love percy so much! it’s so sweet. It was the name of my first pet, a little grey bunny :relaxed:

Percy is one of my favorite names, as well as the name of the main character in my favorite book series!! :blush:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u], love love love!

1 Like

For me all I can think of is [name_u]Percy[/name_u] Pigs (They’re a British sweet/candy which I loved growing up) and [name_u]Percy[/name_u] Weasley but that is quite a nice literary tie. I think if you don’t live in [name_u]Britain[/name_u] it wouldn’t be a problem for you though.

I like [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m], very handsome!

I’m not a fan of [name_u]Percy[/name_u]. There’s something about the “purse” sound that doesn’t appeal to me. It’s a fine name for someone else’s child though.

I love love love this name. It’s one of my top three.

Here in the UK it does have a slightly posh reputation but I think that isn’t such a big issue anymore and to be honest there are worse things than people thinking they’re posh.

I prefer longer names but [name_u]Percy[/name_u] is nicer than [name_m]Percival[/name_m] or [name_m]Perseus[/name_m] imo 🤷

Anyway I love it and would love to see it used more.

1 Like

I LOVE [name_u]Percy[/name_u] ~!

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] is unique and princely

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is fun and sweet