What do you think of Scarlett Amairani Cruz?

I absolutely love this combination. My cousin kept suggesting I use [name]Amara[/name] instead of [name]Amairani[/name] but I wanted something completely uncommon as a middle name. I already know of two little [name]Amara[/name]'s so it doesn’t appeal to me as much. Plus I just love the sound of [name]Amairani[/name]. It also sounds really nice in Spanish which is important since she will be bilingual just like the rest of my family.

More Info…
Name: [name]Amairani[/name]
Origin: Greek
Meaning: Unfading; eternal; lovely forever.
Pronunciation: [uh-my-rah-nee]

What do you think of these other combos?

• [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
  • [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Adele[/name]
  • [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
  • [name]Kerensa[/name] [name]Lily[/name]

I like it. I also like (& find distinctive)
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Adele[/name] [name]Cruz[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Adele[/name] [name]Cruz[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Kerensa[/name] [name]Cruz[/name]
[name]Kerensa[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Cruz[/name] – love it!

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Willow[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], and [name]Lily[/name] are pretty but not so distinctive.

I will be the brave soul to say the I dislike Amariani. Three A’s and two I’s? It is daunting and intimindating when trying to pronounce it.
On the other hand…it is a middle name and rarely is there an occasion for someone to try to tackle this middle name and attempt to pronounce it correctly.

I like the suggestion of [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Amara[/name] [name]Cruz[/name]…although it sounds similar to [name]Scarlett[/name] O’[name]Hara[/name]…if you are okay with that!

I prefer [name]Amara[/name] because I think it will be a lifetime of explaining how to pronouce and spell her middle name. I only say that as a teacher who has heard children complain time and time again about pronouncing their names.

I love the earlier rec. or [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Kerenza[/name] [name]Cruz[/name].

Would you consider Amarani? That spelling might be a bit easier…