What do you think of Stella Kate?

[name]Will[/name] it age well?

Be too common?

I prefer [name]Estella[/name] [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Estelle[/name] [name]Kate[/name] so much. I think it adds a note of sophistication and makes it a bit uncommon. [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name] strikes me as cute/sweet while [name]Estella[/name] [name]Kate[/name] has more beauty if that makes sense!

what about [name]Summer[/name] [name]Kate[/name]? [name]Stella[/name], although not top 10, is still pretty popular I rank it up there with the Sophias of the world…kitchy to some but pretty “been there done that” as far as names go

[name]Love[/name]! [name]Love[/name]! [name]Love[/name]! [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. The right balance of classy sophistication while still being cute and spunky, for that reason I think it ages very well. The fact that it is a classic name, to me, makes it impossible to fall into the “trendy” category. [name]Stella[/name]'s popularity is on the rise, my thoughts are that some names are popular for a reason…[name]Stella[/name] is one of them…Beautiful Name…Great Choice!!!

I think it is a winner.
[name]Stella[/name] is popular without being [name]Isabella[/name].
[name]Kate[/name] is strong and classic.

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is lovely.

I agree, a lovely name.

Thanks for your responses!

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is AMAZING!!! I don’t think it is too common and will definitely age well :slight_smile: It seems like the perfect balance of sweet and classic!

I like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name], but I would also like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]:slight_smile: [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is short and sweet while [name]Stella[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is a bit more classic. IMHO:)