What do you think of the boy name Jasper?

I’ve always had a soft spot for this name, despite the dreadful Twilight associations I seem to hear a lot. What do you think of it? Any middle name suggestions would be great :slight_smile:

*Not pregnant, just looking for opinions.

I love [name]Jasper[/name], but wouldn’t use it for Twilight reasons. I just hate Twilight and wouldn’t be able to stand it if people always referenced it when they heard the name. But if that doesn’t bother you, then it’s a great name! These are random [name]Jasper[/name] combos I like:

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Grey[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]James[/name]

We went with [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Eli[/name]. We never knew there was a [name]Jasper[/name] in Twilight until after we named our son. It turned out to be a non-issue.

[name]Haven[/name]'t read twilight, so I don’t think of that. I think its okay, seems to get mentioned on nameberry a lot. I like the suggestions of [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Grey[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Flynn[/name]!

I really like [name]Jasper[/name]. It has a great sound and who cares about the Twilight connection? It’ll be gone soon anyway.

Middles:

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Soren[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Simon[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]August[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Owen[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Felix[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Silas[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Miles[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name]

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Silvio[/name]… don’t ask me why, but the combo is just TOO COOL!

I’ve always loved [name]Jasper[/name], too. I remember when I was a kid I watched a Hallmark movie (can’t remember the name of it) and the children were named [name]Opal[/name], [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Jade[/name] (or maybe it was another precious stone name) and I have loved it since then!

I like [name]Jasper[/name].

I wouldnt worry about Twilight, i think the main association with the firm are the main character, [name]Edward[/name], [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name]

I like [name]Jasper[/name]. Of the middle names you proposed, my favorite is [name]Grey[/name]