What do you think of the name Fable

I heard it and I’m not sure what I think about.

thanks!

When I first heard it, I wasn’t a huge fan. But more and more, I like it. Have you read Girls Gone Child blog? She has a daughter named [name]Fable[/name].

I love it! I think its hip and also poetic!

I think it’s cool, but definitely out there! I probably wouldn’t advise people to use it.
Goes along with names like [name]River[/name] and [name]Story[/name].

I can see it making a good middle name!

I don’t like [name]Fable[/name], particularly not for a girl… But I think that it could be a good middle name for a boy…

I love it! I don’t think I’d ever be quite brave enough to use it myself, but I’d love it on someone else’s child. The little [name]Fable[/name] on the Girls Gone Child site Girl's Gone Child: Behind the Name
is adorable and that’s the first place I heard the name. I love [name]Faye[/name] but it’s so short so I considered [name]Fable[/name] for a while. Too cute!

I love-love-love it, I just can’t think of a middle name to suit it.

I can see the appeal but I’m not a fan. I think [name]Fable[/name] and [name]Story[/name] are a bit cutesy, honestly. I would still give parents points for being a little bold and whimsical, though; I can appreciate that.

Nope. Personally I don’t like it.

I’ve never heard it before but I really like it!!! A great combination of [name]Faye[/name] and [name]Mable[/name], with the sum being greater than the parts in my opinion.

And for the record I don’t like the name [name]Story[/name] at all. It’s a sound thing fo me (don’t like [name]Tori[/name], [name]Cory[/name] or [name]Dorothy[/name] either)