What do you think of the name Mae Margaret?

I’ve always loved the name [name]Mae[/name] (pronounced like “[name]May[/name]”). What do you think of it as a first name, with the middle name [name]Margaret[/name]? If other middle names would sound better, please share :slight_smile:

It’s a cute name, very [name]Stan[/name] [name]Lee[/name], if you will. haha. Although I do prefer the sound of [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Mae[/name]. I feel like [name]Mae[/name] is a bit short for a first name, what if it was used as a nn for [name]Margaret[/name]?
hmm, middles with [name]Mae[/name], I would go with something slightly longer but not overpowering and most likely not starting with a vowel sound as well. Maybe, [name]Mae[/name]:
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Lyra[/name]
[name]Selene[/name]
[name]Sabine[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name]

I think any name along these lines would sound okay in the middle spot, though I still think the best flow would be to have [name]Mae[/name] as either a middle or a nn. If you do go with [name]Mae[/name] I think your best shot for a good sound is a name that is medium length and starts (and ends) in a consonant sound.

[name]Hope[/name] this helps! Good luck! :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]! It is so classic and fresh and absolutely darling!