What do you think of the name Saige?

I really like it for a girl. I put the “I” in the middle to make it seem more name, less word, kind of like [name_f]Paige[/name_f].
Thoughts?

1 Like

I love the way it sounds, but I definitely prefer [name_u]Sage[/name_u] as far as spelling goes. It just looks more correct to me, and I love the imagery!

I really like [name_u]Saige[/name_u]! It’s super spunky and fresh. I don’t mind this spelling, although I’ve met people named [name_u]Sage[/name_u] before so it seems “name-y” enough to me haha. I’ve also known the sweetest little girl named [name_u]Saige[/name_u].

[name_u]Saige[/name_u] is so sweet. I definitely see what you mean by the spelling and I think it works well! :slight_smile:

I like the name [name_u]Sage[/name_u], but I think the “i” in the middle is unnecessary and looks a little odd to me. I get why you put it there, but [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is perfectly fine as a name, even though it’s a word too.

I much prefer the [name_u]Sage[/name_u] spelling.

Saige is nice!

I think it’s especially nice for a girl.

While I prefer it on a boy, I think it’s a pretty name! I like it without the I, just [name_u]Sage[/name_u] seems nicer to me.

It’s a nice name, but I’d do without the I. Since it’s not usually spelled like that, it could be a big point of confusion.

I think [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is a gorgeous name but I can’t say I like the [name_u]Saige[/name_u] spelling.

I love [name_u]Sage[/name_u], I don’t care for [name_u]Saige[/name_u] though, sorry.

Sage is an amazing name! Fresh and simple!
I don’t think the i is necessary.