What do you think of the name...

[name]Roman[/name]? (For a boy). I love it! I think it’s young and adorable but mature and handsome at the same time.
Let me know what you think!

I’m not a fan, sorry. It just seems too grown-up, masculine, etc., to me. It feels a bit pretentious, although I can’t really say why–it’s just an impression I have. I [name]LOVE[/name] the similar [name]Rowan[/name], though, and I like [name]Ronan[/name], too, which is similar to them both.

I don’t mind it, but I don’t like it all that much either. I prefer [name]Ronan[/name]. Or, [name]Rowan[/name] is nice as well.

[name]Love[/name], love, love [name]Roman[/name]…my cousin named her son that in 2010. I think [name]Rowan[/name] is becoming too popular for boys and girls (at least where I live).

[name]LOVE[/name]…Greatly prefer the strong name [name]Roman[/name] to kiddish [name]Rowan[/name]…I just feel [name]Roman[/name] will age better. It makes me think of [name]Nicki[/name] Manage though…and [name]Roman[/name] Hands…so it isn’t without a few weird associations, but I still love it!

Its nice…I love [name]Rowan[/name] FOR A GIRL…
[name]Ronan[/name]. I love that …and it would be my boys name mosts likely…should I ever have one

I love it.
It’s so close to [name]Ronan[/name], and [name]Romeo[/name] so it’s usable, and I love the nn [name]Romy[/name].