What do you think of these boys names?

Need to go with big brothers name which is [name]Carter[/name] [name]Jack[/name]…

[name]Elwood[/name] [name]Milo[/name] (nn [name]Woody[/name])
[name]Elwood[/name] [name]Rudy[/name] (nn [name]Woody[/name])
[name]Flynn[/name] [name]Milo[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name] [name]Rudy[/name]
[name]Rudy[/name] xxxx
[name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Milo[/name]

Other boys names I like are [name]Heath[/name], [name]Cassius[/name], [name]Hudson[/name], [name]Huxley[/name]. My husband is dead set on [name]Elwood[/name], I like it but just not 100% sure, any other names or middle name suggestions? I like the idea of a 4 letter middle name to go with my sons but not essential! Honest options please, thanks!!

I’m not sure about [name]Elwood[/name], though I think [name]Woody[/name] is cute I think it’s one step too far over the surnames-as-first-names line. However I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rudy[/name], I wish it would be socially acceptable to use [name]Rudolph[/name] nn [name]Rudy[/name]… sigh ah well.
[name]Rudy[/name] [name]Heath[/name] or [name]Rudy[/name] [name]Hudson[/name] I think would be cute. [name]Flynn[/name] is nice also, [name]Flynn[/name] [name]Huxley[/name]. The first middle name I thought of for [name]Elwood[/name] is [name]Elwood[/name] [name]Henry[/name]? I like [name]Rafferty[/name] but not as much as [name]Rudy[/name] or [name]Flynn[/name], [name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Flynn[/name] - or even better: [name]Rudy[/name] [name]Rafferty[/name]? :slight_smile:

I like [name]Hudson[/name] best with [name]Carter[/name]. I don’t think [name]Elwood[/name] is the same style as [name]Carter[/name]…but the name itself is just nms so maybe that’s why I feel that way. I like [name]Flynn[/name] also…or you could use the similar [name]Finn[/name] in the middle which sounds similar and fits your 4 letter middle name wish.
I really like Carert [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Finn[/name] :slight_smile:

My favorite is [name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Milo[/name]. Something about [name]Elwood[/name] “[name]Woody[/name]” is just unattractive to me.

[name]Elwood[/name] is different for sure, but at the same time is kind of cute. I think I dig it.
I also like [name]Flynn[/name], [name]Heath[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name].

I don’t like [name]Rafferty[/name] at all, but maybe it’s because a [name]Man[/name] from my hometown had that last name and he raped and killed a young girl.
I also don’t like [name]Rudy[/name] because it sounds dated to me.

I wouldn’t do [name]Elwood[/name] as a first name. My favorite first names from your list are [name]Flynn[/name] and [name]Milo[/name], and I like [name]Elwood[/name] or [name]Hudson[/name] for the middles. I also like the suggestion of [name]Finn[/name].

[name]Flynn[/name] [name]Elwood[/name] / [name]Finn[/name] [name]Elwood[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name] [name]Hudson[/name] / [name]Finn[/name] [name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] [name]Elwood[/name]
[name]Milo[/name] [name]Hudson[/name]

[name]Elwood[/name] unfortunatly reminds me of [name]Elle[/name] [name]Wood[/name], a ditsy female (which I wouldn’t want associated with my son). I also agree with everyone else that there is just something off about it and it sounds bizarre next to [name]Carter[/name].

With [name]Carter[/name] I really like [name]Flynn[/name], but would prefer mn of [name]Hudson[/name] or [name]Rafferty[/name]. [name]Hudson[/name] would be the best fn next to [name]Carter[/name] in my opinion. [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Flynn[/name] or [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Milo[/name] is adorable to me!

[name]Woody[/name] would be a tough nickname given its sexual connotations, but otherwise I like the quirky, bluesy [name]Elwood[/name].

My second choice would be the very distinguished [name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Milo[/name]. (Or [name]Milo[/name] [name]Rafferty[/name]).