What do you think of these combos?

[name]Jemima[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Jane[/name]?

now for the meanings… (you don’t have to read this, it gets a bit boring…)
[name]Jemima[/name] - my absolute fave name ever, and I love it’s birdy associations - both mama and I are bird lovers.
[name]Daisy[/name] - Family name
[name]Adelaide[/name] - My home town (I now live overseas). I feel a place name is OK in this instance because it actually has meaning to me, as well as being a legit name in it’s own right.
[name]Octavia[/name] - just love this.
[name]Isabel[/name] - family name
[name]Jane[/name] - my mothers name

I personally love these combos and how both of them honor in various ways. I also like how they stand out from the crowd, without screaming out “kreaytiff”. [name]Just[/name] thought I’d see what other people thought. These aren’t for real life babies, I’m just bored :slight_smile:

edited for spelling and grammar

I absolutely adore [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Jane[/name]! I think it’s a perfectly complimentary combo, with [name]Octavia[/name] bringing a fresh sophistication, [name]Isabel[/name] bringing some femininity and [name]Jane[/name] grounding it all. [name]Lovely[/name] :slight_smile:

I somwhat adore [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] as well - [name]Jemima[/name] is soft yet quirky, [name]Daisy[/name] is fresh and sweet and [name]Adelaide[/name] pulls it together with more subdued tones, to my ear. However, I find she can be a bit of a mouthful, though that might just be my Australian tongue! I think I may prefer [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Adele[/name]? [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Adele[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name] nn [name]Daisy[/name]?

I don’t know, I’m not to good on the suggestion front :slight_smile: I do think [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is a little gem, and [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] is just gorgeous!!

I always wondered why [name]Octavia[/name] isn’t used more–it’s such a lovely, strong name.

sophiegray - Gorgeous suggestions! interesting you say that about [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name], I’m Australian too and doesn’t sound like too much of a stretch. Perhaps it’s just my weird Adelaidian accent?
teabee - my exact thoughts! I thought that with the [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] craze, [name]Octavia[/name] would have taken off but no. Most people I’ve mentioned it to haven’t even heard of it (usual reaction is “but I thought you hated made up names!”… sigh). Oh well, at least everyone will know who [name]Octavia[/name] is immediately without having to ask for her last name too :slight_smile: