What do you think of these combo's?

I think these five combo’s will make up the rest of my top 10 boy’s names. What do you think of them?

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Xander[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_m]Castiel[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] (possible [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u])

My other top 5 first names are; [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_m]Solomon[/name_m], [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] and [name_m]Xavier[/name_m].

I think I like all of them, [name_f]Liz[/name_f]!

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Xander[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] - I think I would like [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m], or [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] (do you say [name_m]Louis[/name_m] as [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] or [name_m]Louie[/name_m]?), but this is pretty cool. I like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] both better than just [name_m]Xander[/name_m] (even though he’s pretty cool).
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] - I’m starting to come around to [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], and [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]'s awesome! I love that you’ve retained him on your list, even though you’ve grown to prefer [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Cole[/name_m] finishes off the combo really well. It’s probably my favorite of these options. :slight_smile:
[name_m]Castiel[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] - I miss that [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] combo, but this is cool. I like other [name_m]Cas[/name_m]- names better than [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] (for some reason it seems demonic-sinister to me?), but it has a cool sound and is very unusual. I think [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] pairs with it really well, and I love to see that [name_u]Avery[/name_u]'s still on your list! :slight_smile:
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] - I’m still not the hugest [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] fan, but I have rather grown to like [name_m]Lukas[/name_m]. I think I’d like to see the MNs swapped–[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]/[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m], and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Xander[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]/[name_m]Lukas[/name_m] (or even [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Xander[/name_m] [name_m]Luke[/name_m])? I really like [name_m]Louis[/name_m]/[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] with [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].
[name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] - I obviously like [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] together! I’m still not 100% in favor of [name_m]Miles[/name_m], but I respect it a lot, and I like it paired with [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. I think I’d prefer to see [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] or [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Miles[/name_m], but [name_m]Miles[/name_m] is a really great name, and works really well with your other favorites. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u], and [name_m]Miles[/name_m] are my favorites! :slight_smile:

Thank you, [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]!

I would pronounce [name_m]Louis[/name_m] as [name_m]Louie[/name_m] as I think the combo flows better and I’m not too keen on [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]. I do like [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Xander[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] but not sold on the similar sounds in [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]. [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is a good suggestion as that would honour a relative of mine so definitely something to think about.

Yes, I can’t quite let go of [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] and he keeps creeping onto my list - although not sure I love him enough to make him a first name just yet.

I do love [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u], but I can’t quite get on board with [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] at the moment as I know a few baby [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]'s born recently within my wider social circle. [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] just sounds so cool and fresh to me, and would be very unique in the UK. [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] is probably my favourite middle name combo! I love [name_u]Avery[/name_u] but I seem to developing a long list of A names that I love; [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_m]Augustin[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] etc.

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] actually looks and sounds great but like I said I’m not convinced by [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] just yet. It’s pretty common in the UK and I know a fair few [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]’. Perhaps [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Kane[/name_m], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]?