What do you think of these girls names?

Hello,
What do you think of these girls names? You can name a few you like or list them from best to worst. Thanks!

[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Astrid[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Fay[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]

Oh I love most of that list! [name]Astrid[/name] and [name]Opal[/name] are pretty, but they would be at the bottom for me. From the rest, I think I’d rank them like this:

1. [name]Cordelia[/name]
  2. [name]Fay[/name]
  3. [name]Aurora[/name]
  4. [name]Violet[/name]
  5. [name]Ophelia[/name]
  6. [name]Imogen[/name]

Keep in mind, the margins between these names are very close. I think that [name]Ophelia[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] are only towards the bottom because I don’t think I’d use them. The others are all names I would seriously consider giving to one of my own daughters.

1.[name]Imogen[/name]
2. [name]Violet[/name]
3. [name]Astrid[/name]
4. [name]Aurora[/name]
5. [name]Cordelia[/name]
6. [name]Ophelia[/name]
7. [name]Opal[/name]
8. [name]Fay[/name]

I love! [name]Astrid[/name] and [name]Aurora[/name] is a close second. I think [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] are also quite lovely.

Thank you for your answer!

Thank you for your ANSWERS*! :slight_smile:

[name]Opal[/name]

• nms but it’s pretty and the gem connection is nice

[name]Astrid[/name]

• nms but it’s interesting

[name]Imogen[/name]

• I like that it’s vintage but nms

[name]Ophelia[/name]

• really like this one!

[name]Fay[/name]-makes me think of a fairy, in a good way haha

[name]Aurora[/name]

• love it, princess connection to Sleeping beauty would be a big plus for the little girl named this

[name]Violet[/name]

• love this too, using it as a middle for a name on my short list

[name]Cordelia[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]. Vintage, unique and cute yet spunky. I’d use it myself but my sister called dibs :confused: lol

I love [name]Aurora[/name]! It’s one of my absolute favorites. I love the meaning behind this name.

I love [name]Violet[/name] too but it’s becoming really popular which is a trun-off for me. I love [name]Violetta[/name] too!

[name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Ophelia[/name] are very pretty and interesting but I’m not in love with them.

[name]Opal[/name], [name]Astrid[/name], and [name]Fay[/name] are okay. They’re cute. I wouldn’t use any of them though.

I can’t decide if I love [name]Cordelia[/name] or hate it if that makes any sense. It’s a nice name though.

1.) [name]Aurora[/name]
2.) [name]Violet[/name]
3.) [name]Cordelia[/name]
4.) [name]Ophelia[/name]
5.) [name]Opal[/name]
6.) [name]Fay[/name]
7.) [name]Imogen[/name]
8.) [name]Astrid[/name]

[name]Cordelia[/name]…[name]Anne[/name] of [name]Green[/name] Gables always wished she’d been named [name]Cordelia[/name]! :slight_smile:

My dad wanted to name me [name]Astrid[/name]. I think it’s a lot cooler now than it would have been for me growing up in the 80s.

Also like [name]Aurora[/name] and [name]Violet[/name].

[name]Opal[/name] - no
[name]Astrid[/name] - ok
[name]Imogen[/name] - no
[name]Ophelia[/name] - ok
[name]Fay[/name] - ok
[name]Aurora[/name] - like
[name]Violet[/name] - like more
[name]Cordelia[/name] - I like [name]Cora[/name] but this is nice too.

Honestly, I love all of these except for [name]Astrid[/name] (due to the ass sound). They’re all sophisticated and beautiful. Here’s how I would rank them, though.

1. [name]Ophelia[/name]
  2. [name]Cordelia[/name]
  3. [name]Fay[/name]
  4. [name]Aurora[/name]
  5. [name]Violet[/name]
  6. [name]Opal[/name]
  7. [name]Imogen[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Opal[/name] and [name]Ophelia[/name].
[name]Fay[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] are least appealing to me.
I like [name]Aurora[/name] and [name]Astrid[/name] more than [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name].

[name]Fyfe[/name], [name]Imelda[/name], [name]Audra[/name], [name]Agnes[/name], [name]Viola[/name] and [name]Corisande[/name] would be my pick for similar sounding names.

I like them all except for [name]Fay[/name].

[name]LOVE[/name]:
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

LIKE (a lot):
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Astrid[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]

[name]DON[/name]'T LIKE:
[name]Fay[/name]

[name]Opal[/name] - I think this is beautiful!
[name]Astrid[/name] - eh.
[name]Imogen[/name] - eh.
[name]Ophelia[/name] - I would spell it [name]Ofelia[/name].
[name]Fay[/name] - seems like mn material.
[name]Aurora[/name] - I find this name hard to say, I don’t care for it.
[name]Violet[/name] - eh.
[name]Cordelia[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] THIS.

[name]Imogen[/name]- Always liked this
[name]Cordelia[/name]- Pretty name
[name]Astrid[/name]- Sounds harsh, but I like it
[name]Violet[/name]- Getting more popular, but I love the color so I love the name
[name]Ophelia[/name]- Can’t get past the jokes that would go with this name, even though it is beautiful
[name]Fay[/name]- Would be a pretty middle name
[name]Aurora[/name]- [name]Love[/name] that it is connected to sleeping beauty and it has a nice meaning, but it is nms
[name]Opal[/name]- Pretty gemstone, but I would only use as a middle name

1.) [name]Cordelia[/name]- like this one the best, though I like [name]Cora[/name] better.
2.) [name]Fay[/name]- like
3.) [name]Ophelia[/name]- OK
4.) [name]Violet[/name]- OK
5.) [name]Aurora[/name]- OK
6.) [name]Astrid[/name]- nah
7.) [name]Opal[/name]- nope
8.) [name]Imogen[/name]- NO. Severely dislike this name. [name]Don[/name]'t understand the appeal.

1. [name]Violet[/name]
  2. [name]Astrid[/name]
  3. [name]Cordelia[/name]
  4. [name]Aurora[/name]
  5. [name]Ophelia[/name]
  6. [name]Fay[/name]
  7. [name]Imogen[/name]
  8. [name]Opal[/name]

[name]Opal[/name]- Reminds me of the name [name]Hope[/name]. It’s not my style and I prefer it as a middle name, but it’s pretty.
[name]Astrid[/name]- I really like this name. It’s such a strong, modern (completely feminine) name. It’s also so different and memorable. I truly adore it. I suppose my only hesitation would be the lack of nicknames. Though, nicknames aren’t everything.
[name]Imogen[/name]- Ugh. Can’t stand this name.
[name]Ophelia[/name]- (melo)dramatic and she’s ([name]Shakespeare[/name]'s [name]Ophelia[/name], that is) not exactly the best example of a strong, female lead.
[name]Fay[/name]- Five years of Spanish have ruined this name for me. Fea ([name]Fay[/name]-uh) means ugly in Spanish.
[name]Aurora[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this name especially with the nickname [name]Rory[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]- [name]Love[/name] this name too
[name]Cordelia[/name]- Clunky but many find it sweet.