What do you think of these name for triplet girls?

I am not actualy considering these names, seeing as I am not actually pregnant, but I was just wondering what you thought:

[name]Ava[/name], [name]Ivi[/name], and [name]Eve[/name].

The reasons I like these names are because of some of the similarities they share that would connect the triplets. 1. They are all palindromes. 2. They are all three letters. 3. They all have a v in the middle. 4. They all start and end with vowels.

If these names seem too matchy matchy, then the alternatives are:
[name]Avalon[/name], [name]Ivory[/name] and… maybe [name]Evalyn[/name].
Thanks!

Unfortunately, I think all of those names are too matchy. Matchy names do seem cute at first, but you have to understand that even though these kids are multiples, they are just as much their own people as you are. Matchy names do not help anyone have a sense of personal identity, or make things any less confusing for the people around them. Triplets definitely do not need matchy names to connect them. All of the reasons you seem to like these names only make them more matchy…

[name]Ava[/name] is pretty but much too trendy. I like [name]Ivy[/name] spelled [name]Ivy[/name], but [name]Eve[/name] is nice.
[name]Avalon[/name] and [name]Evalyn[/name] are also quite matchy, I feel like [name]Ivory[/name] is the odd one out there. What do you think of:

[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]/ta
[name]Virginia[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]/ca
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Isobel[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Dasha[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]/na
[name]Rosalie[/name]/nd
[name]Nadia[/name]
[name]Annora[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Thalia[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Florence[/name]
[name]Mireille[/name]
[name]Jemima[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Seraphine[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Dorothea[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Flavia[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]

I’m sorry if this seemed a little harsh…I just know the pain of matchy names (sadly) firsthand. Good luck!

I agree, the names are too matchy. If you like matching try it in a more subtle way, here are some ideas:
If you like palendromes: [name]Hannah[/name], Izzi and [name]Elle[/name] (eve works here too)
If you like art: [name]Saffron[/name], [name]Indigo[/name], and [name]Hazel[/name] (there’s billions of choices! try [name]Kelly[/name], [name]Scarlet[/name], Audburn, [name]Amethyst[/name], [name]Sienna[/name] and [name]Rose[/name]!)
If you like nature: try a flower name: [name]Holly[/name], [name]Iris[/name], and [name]Poppy[/name] (infinate other choices; [name]Rose[/name], [name]Lilly[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Posey[/name], [name]Petunia[/name], [name]Daisy[/name] etc.)
If your religious: try a bible name- [name]Naomi[/name], [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Esther[/name] for example!
If you like history: try aincent names; names from greece-[name]Athena[/name], [name]Artemis[/name] and [name]Aphrodite[/name]. or names from norse mythology- [name]Freya[/name], [name]Idun[/name] and Odyn. Or even mix cultures; [name]Isis[/name] (egypt), [name]Minerva[/name] (rome) and Tipen (aztec)
Those are my suggestions for matchy names, my favroites are the aincient names though!
(you can always have matching middle names instead like all flower names or all color names.)

Honestly, I don’t care for [name]Ava[/name], [name]Ivi[/name], and [name]Eve[/name] for siblings, let alone triplets, at all! They are far too similar, and they are bound to get mixed up. As a twin, I know that I wouldn’t have wanted a name so close to my sister, so I can imagine it might be worse for triplets. Personally, I don’t really like the names [name]Avalon[/name], [name]Ivory[/name], or [name]Evalyn[/name], especially [name]Ivory[/name] - it reminds me of ivory trade and the magazine! [name]Evelyn[/name] spelled this way is more acceptable to me.

I think something like [name]Avery[/name], [name]Isabel[/name], and [name]Ellis[/name] might be better, perhaps with nicknames [name]Avi[/name], [name]Izzy[/name], and [name]Ellie[/name] - even these names don’t seem to be ideal. I’m not sure what I’d do to stick with this sound family, but I personally think something like [name]Ophelia[/name], [name]Miranda[/name], and [name]Viola[/name] would be cute - names with similar style and feminine sounds unified by a common Shakespearean theme!