what do you think of these names for a baby ?

I dont want any names that are too common or too odd so what are your first impressions of these names for a baby girl :

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f]
[name_f]Jayda[/name_f]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]

And for a baby boy:

[name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]
[name_u]Ashton[/name_u]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

I’d say [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] are all pretty popular (in the US). [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], and [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] are more classic, feminine names, whereas [name_f]Jayda[/name_f] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] seem more modern and unisex. For the boys, [name_u]Lennon[/name_u], [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], and [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] are recognizable but not super common surname names that have the same feel. My personal favorites from each list are [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].

For me the choices would be [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] by a mile :slight_smile:

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] are my favorites of your choices. I think [name_f]Clara[/name_f] falls into the level of popularity you are seeking, familiar and classic but not overused, but [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] may be more popular than you prefer. I also quite like [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] and [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] and I think both of those options would meet your preferences in terms of usage.