What do you think of these names?

I’m not pregnant but these are my fave names at the moment

Boys:
[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Shay[/name] ([name]Eli[/name])
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]

Girls:
[name]Phoenix[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Ryder[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Mikah[/name] [name]Summer[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]

Boys:
[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Shay[/name] ([name]Eli[/name]): [name]Elijah[/name]'s a great name and I love the nn [name]Eli[/name]. [name]Shay[/name]‘s Ok.
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]: [name]Noah[/name] is just precious but its popularity kinda’ ruins it for me. [name]Bailey[/name] is trendy and very girly, imo.

Girls:
[name]Phoenix[/name] [name]Anne[/name]: I like [name]Pheonix[/name] on a boy and [name]Anne[/name] is very soft and classic.
[name]Ryder[/name] [name]Marie[/name]: Again I like it better on a boy and [name]Marie[/name] while being a pretty name is a very filler mn.
[name]Mikah[/name] [name]Summer[/name]: Like [name]Micah[/name]? Also prefer on a boy. [name]Summer[/name]'s a little dated but I still like it.
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]: [name]Way[/name] too masculine for a girl but I don’t even like [name]Hunter[/name] on a boy anyways. [name]Isabelle[/name] is pretty but I’m really over all the Bellas and Belles.

[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Shay[/name] ([name]Eli[/name]) - [name]Elijah[/name] is a fantastic name. [name]Shay[/name] makes it the combo a bit trendy sounding.
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Bailey[/name] - same exact response as above, actually.

You have a theme of conventionally masculine names for girls, so I won’t bother with the “sounds masculine” comments from here on. I actually like masculine names on girls, I think it’s quirky and cute, and gives her a bit of a strong girl edge.

[name]Phoenix[/name] [name]Anne[/name] - like it :slight_smile:
[name]Ryder[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - [name]Ryder[/name] has always rubbed me the wrong way, on either a boy or a girl. Maybe it’s the sexual connotation. [name]Marie[/name] feels like filler, which doesn’t have to be a bad thing as long as you don’t mind it.
[name]Mikah[/name] [name]Summer[/name] - Pronounced mee-kuh or my-kuh? I’ve known a female [name]Mica[/name] (my-kuh) and it worked for her. If you’re intending the mee-kuh pronunciation, I prefer [name]Mika[/name] spelling, much clearer. [name]Mikah[/name] looks like an “I’m trying to be different” spelling of [name]Micah[/name], and somehow the H is what pushes it into a masculine spelling for me (not sure why, and may be just my own weirdness).
So if you’re going for my-kuh, I prefer [name]Mica[/name]. Mee-kuh, [name]Mika[/name].
[name]Summer[/name] feels like dated filler.
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] - even as a staunch supporter of boys’-names-on-girls, I can’t get behind this one.