what do you think of these names?

so, i found a list of names that i want to give my children from around 4 years and i wanted to get some feedback.

arabella josie nn ela: “arabella” is a song by the arctic monkeys, one of my favourite bands, and “josie” is a song by blink-182, another favourite band.

vegas daniel nn vega: vegas has always been a cute name to me, i don’t really know why. and the nickname vega is adorable.

heath aaron: heath ledger was, and still is, one of my favourite actors and i somewhat thought this was a very good way to honour him.

rowan evangeline nn ro: this name just strikes me as beautiful from every angle.

gabrielle jenna: i don’t like this at all

gabriel river nn gabe: this is my favourite of all of them.

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Josie[/name_u] is nice.

[name_u]Vega[/name_u] and [name_f]Vegas[/name_f] are feminine, it works better on a girl than a boy. Besides that, I’m not sure Las [name_f]Vegas[/name_f] is a great place to name your child after.

[name_m]Heath[/name_m] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] is nice.

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is okay. I’m not really a fan of [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] though.

My cousin’s name is [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]. I’m not really a fan of the combo though.

[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] is all sorts of awesome!

I love [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Josie[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u]. I don’t usually love [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] but [name_m]Heath[/name_m] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] is nice. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] either or the name [name_f]Vegas[/name_f].

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_u]Josie[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] are beautiful!