What do you think of these names?

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Mia[/name_f]

[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

[name_f]Hayley[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]

Which one do you like the best?

They are all nice but my favourite is [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Mia[/name_f]. [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Hayley[/name_f] were so popular in the 80’s and 90’s that the vintage [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] feels fresher to me.

[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is sweet and probably my fave! [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] would be my absolute favourite if it’s a possibility

I definitely second this.

I love [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Mia[/name_f] but I’d switch it to [name_f]Hayley[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]

I too love [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] and [name_f]Hayley[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] best, in that order.

Like others have said, I think [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f] would be perfect!

I also love [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] is the fav first name then [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] then [name_f]Hayley[/name_f].
I don’t like the repeating “ah” ending in [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f] [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]

I find [name_f]Mia[/name_f] too short a middle with [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Hannah[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Mia[/name_f]. She’s very sweet, and unexpected (I cannot ever recall seeing [name_f]Mia[/name_f] listed as middle and not first). [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]'s a lovely, almost vintage sounding name – familiar, yet not too common.

For me, [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] is so common that its become quite lacklustre, and [name_f]Hayley[/name_f] feels quite dated to me (70/80’s).