What do you think of these sibling names?

I’m a long time away from having kids but I wanted some opinions on these combos I came up with

[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]
[name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

I’m not sure how well they go together but they’re definitely some of my favorite names so please let me know what you think! Thanks in advance!

[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] and [name_f]Esme[/name_f] go well together but [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] seems a little out of place.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is great. I’d probably do [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], but only because [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] & [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] are not really my style. I could see it growing on me though, maybe. [name_f]Veronique[/name_f] and [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] have a similar feel to [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] for me. [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Veronique[/name_f]? [name_m]Just[/name_m] some random ideas.

I think [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] would sound better and I love [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] for a first name. [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] would be good sibling names.