What do you think of Thessaly?

I think it’s a beautiful name and it goes along along with my other names I’ve set aside. But what are the berries thoughts on it?

I love this name and had it on my own list, but my fiancee doesn’t like it at all. He says it’s difficult to pronounce.
There’s a comic book series about a witch named [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]…but she’s cool and hardly anyone’s heard of it. It’s a gorgeous name.

I like it. As a Greek province which features in mythology, [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] has a certain cultural cache, and its similarity to [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] makes it a plausible girls’ name.

Thessaly has been on my own name lists as well.

She’s thoroughly lovely.

I like it.

I’m glad to hear positive feedback! I had someone say it sounds like [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] with a speech impediment (REALLY [name_m]RUDE[/name_m] BTW). What mn would you say to go with it?

I think it’s pretty and unique!

Is the pronunciation The- or Te-? Either way, I think it’s charming!

I do like [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]! A gp of mine :slight_smile:

I agree with the above; lovely and unexpected. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you get to use it someday.

I love [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]! It is romantically beautiful!

I adore [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

I love it! It’s on my favourites list, and I’ve always thought it’s sounded full of life and energy. Plus it’s unusual, but quite simple to say and spell.