what do you think of this boys name??

I am liking this name, but cant find many reviews on it or anything. I want honest opinions, even though i like it i dont want to name my baby something that noone else is really going to like or is always going to have a negative reaction.

Landric [name]Joe[/name]

I’ve never heard this name before. Where did you find it?

It has the same feel as [name]Cedric[/name] to me - it feels kind of Medieval. I think most people would have a negative reaction because they’ve never heard it before, but most people have a very narrow band of names that they like. You should choose whatever name you think will best serve your baby - so if that name is Landric than you should use it.

Too be honest it looks little odd but then I’m reasonably classic with my name choices. I believe Landric is a make of guitar! It kind of reminds me of a show name of a horse/dog: Landric [name]Joe[/name] ([name]Joe[/name] from the Landric stud…). Sorry!! I actually really like [name]Joseph[/name] Landric nn [name]Joe[/name] though. What do you think? Although, it really isn’t that bad if it is the type of name you like… it just isn’t my style.

ewaggenspack, I believe Landric is a german name meaning “land ruler”

[name]Eli[/name] x

I like Landric, it sounds to me like a combo of old and new, the popular [name]Landon[/name] mixed with the old-fashioned [name]Cedric[/name]. I like it!

I too love [name]Mabel[/name], but here are some vintage alternatives. Also, my two cents, you should definitely stay with the M theme. I am the fourth “T” in my family and I would have felt terribly left out if I didn’t get a “T” name like the rest of my siblings…

[name]Mildred[/name] ([name]Millie[/name], or [name]DeDe[/name])
[name]Myrtle[/name] (I’m partial to this one because it’s a family name of mine)
[name]Minerva[/name] ([name]Minnie[/name])
[name]Marlo[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Marcy[/name]
[name]Margo[/name]
[name]Maisey[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] ([name]Tillie[/name])
[name]Marlene[/name]
[name]Marian[/name]
[name]Marietta[/name]
Marilu (This one sounds both fun and vintage )
[name]Maris[/name]
[name]Millicent[/name]
[name]Mireille[/name]
[name]Muriel[/name]

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

We are using [name]Joe[/name] after my fil i dont want to use joseph at all because that was my highschool boyfriends name so that would just be too close. I was good with [name]Joe[/name] but thats as close as i can come.

Mmmm … I don’t love it. It’s decidedly celtic, which isn’t a bad thing, but to my ear it seems crossed with a bit of [name]Star[/name] Trek and slightly made up.

It reminds me of [name]Joe[/name] [name]Lando[/name].