What do you think of this combo...?

[name]Mary[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name].
I love the name [name]Mary[/name] because its simple, will age well, and will never fall from style.
I love [name]Guinevere[/name] because I’ve always been a fan of legands (Like the [name]King[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] one) and its adds spunk!
WDYT?

Thanks!

~[name]Bree[/name]

I like [name]Guinevere[/name] a lot. It’s a little strange with [name]Mary[/name] because [name]Mary[/name] is so Catholic, and [name]Guinevere[/name] is so Arthurian legend… though I guess in the legend [name]Guinevere[/name] was really Catholic. I like [name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Marie[/name] better.

Thanks, I wouldn’t be using [name]Mary[/name] for relegious reasons. But thank you any way.

I definitely agree with [name]Pomme[/name], yet part of me thinks there’s something quirky, charming, and unexpected with [name]Mary[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name]. Hmmm…Interesting… :slight_smile:

What about [name]Mary[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]?

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Bree[/name],

I love the name [name]Mary[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name] it’s very pretty and different! I love names that are not over used, [name]Genevieve[/name] is going to become the next over used name. I hear it everywhere!!

I love it! I think [name]Mary[/name] is wonderful and classic, and [name]Guinevere[/name] is gorgeous! Go for it!

Thanks Everyone!