What do you think of this combo?

… [name]Charles[/name] [name]Robert[/name]

I love the name [name]Charles[/name]. Originally, I had [name]Ellery[/name] as the middle name but it sounds very feminine and a lot of people dislike it. [name]Robert[/name] is a family name, so I like it… but do you think the R’s in [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Robert[/name] clash?

I would love your opinions… thank you!

I don’t think they clash. It’s alright. Those two together just aren’t to my liking. It’s a solid name though.

I agree that they don’t clash. [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Robert[/name] are very well suited for each other, I think, since they’re both so classic. That’s my problem with it, though–[name]Charles[/name] [name]Robert[/name], together, in one combo… it just feels a bit boring. I would find something like [name]Charles[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] or [name]Charles[/name] [name]Edison[/name] more interesting because [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Edison[/name] have a little bit of spunk while still being classic and classy. I do respect that [name]Robert[/name]'s a family name, though, and I think that trumps making a combo interesting. :slight_smile: If you’re tied to [name]Robert[/name], I think it’s a great combo, and [name]Charles[/name] has some adorable nicknames.

I think it sounds like a strong, classic name! Would you use any nicknames? There are so many for those two names!

I think it’s a great name. I don’t feel it clashes at all.

Nice strong classic name. [name]Charles[/name] also gives the wonderful shortened [name]Charlie[/name]!