What do you think of this list?

We have one son already ([name]Cameron[/name]). [name]Baby[/name]'s gender will be a surprise but we’re okay with the girl’s names. [name]Just[/name] boys names are tough.

[name]Brandon[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Phoenix[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]

My favourite right now is [name]Quinn[/name]. Middle name will be [name]Michael[/name] or [name]Michael[/name] [name]Rene[/name].

I like [name]Quinn[/name] best too. That one stood out to me right away.

Of your names, I see [name]Brandon[/name], [name]Ryan[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], and [name]Harrison[/name] as comparable to [name]Cameron[/name]. However, you may notice that all four names have the same end sound (N) as [name]Cameron[/name], which personally bothers me. If it doesn’t bother you, then you are set! Yet, though [name]Quinn[/name] is my pick from the four, it sounds most like [name]Cameron[/name] to me…

You might consider names in a similar style that have different sounds to them, such as [name]Axel[/name], [name]Bennett[/name], [name]Carter[/name], [name]Derrick[/name], [name]Ellis[/name], [name]Findlay[/name], [name]Garrett[/name], [name]Herschel[/name], [name]Jacoby[/name], [name]Lennox[/name], [name]Mitchell[/name], [name]Parker[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Toby[/name], and [name]Wyatt[/name]…

I think [name]Quinn[/name] is an absolutely perfect choice! :slight_smile:

[name]Harrison[/name] in second place because I think [name]Quinn[/name] is just better with [name]Cameron[/name].

I also like [name]Julian[/name] and [name]Luca[/name], though they don’t work very well at all with [name]Cameron[/name] and I don’t like [name]Luca[/name] with [name]Michael[/name].

Good luck!

I like [name]Julian[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] but I think [name]Julian[/name] sounds better with [name]Cameron[/name], just out of curiosity what is rlthe girl name? Also [name]Pheonix[/name] is a good name with [name]Cameron[/name] but I’d pick the others first :slight_smile: hope my opinion helps!

I love [name]Quinn[/name] but dont think it goes with [name]Cameron[/name]… too similar sounding… and [name]Luca[/name] is nice but a lot of people are starting to see it as feminine… I personally think thats because of the spelling where as spelling it [name]Luka[/name] is in my opinion more masculine and such a beautiful name!
My brother’s called [name]Phoenix[/name] and I didnt like the sound of it at first but I can not express just how great a name it is… so strong and full of character though not the best if your into classic boys names.

The girl’s name we’ve chosen is [name]Audrey[/name].

I love how it goes with [name]Cameron[/name] and I’ve always thought it was a beautiful name.

I think I’ve narrowed it down to [name]Julian[/name], [name]Quinn[/name] or [name]Ryan[/name]. Hubby doesn’t like [name]Ryan[/name] and he’s not sure how he feels about [name]Julian[/name] or [name]Quinn[/name]. He likes [name]Brandon[/name] but I’m not sure if it’s the “right” name.

I think with [name]Cameron[/name] being unisex, [name]Julian[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], and [name]Ryan[/name] are all great choices because they’re all sort of unisex as well. If you went with a very strong masculine name for this next baby, it might sound like [name]Cameron[/name] is the older sister.

What about [name]Charles[/name]?

nn’s [name]Cam[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name] sibset

[name]Brandon[/name] - unique
[name]Benjamin[/name] - traditional
[name]Ryan[/name] - great strong boys name
[name]Luca[/name] - unusual not manly to me
[name]Quinn[/name] - Strong and hansome name [name]Love[/name] it!
[name]Phoenix[/name] - love it, unusual and Pheo like [name]Theo[/name] for short
[name]Julian[/name] - a bit dated 4 me
[name]Harrison[/name] - my fave [name]Harri[/name] 4 short

you have really good name sense so whatever you choose its gunu be great.

[name]Cameron[/name] and
[name]Alfred[/name] nn [name]Alfie[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] - sounds Scottish, also [name]Anders[/name] but [name]Anders[/name] is Scandinavian.
[name]Archer[/name] nn [name]Archie[/name] - my fave with [name]Cameron[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are so Scottish.
[name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Magnus[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]

Most of my faves on your list sound too much like [name]Cameron[/name].

I like [name]Charlie[/name] and have added it to my list. I don’t as much like the full name [name]Charles[/name] though…I know I could just name the baby [name]Charlie[/name] but it does seem like more of a nn.

I’ve added [name]Dexter[/name] as well…I really like this name but hope it wouldn’t be seen as “nerdy” or “geeky”. ???

I’m staying away from “M” names because the middle name will be [name]Michael[/name] and our last name starts with M so I think an M- first name would be overkill.

I’ve added [name]Dexter[/name] as well…I really like this name but hope it wouldn’t be seen as “nerdy” or “geeky”. ???

[name]Dexter[/name] makes “geeky” cool. So stylish like [name]Elvis[/name] Costello.

Hubby went through some name lists and came up with suggestions of his own. I like most of them, so now we have some new boys names and a bunch of girl’s name (he was not sold on “[name]Audrey[/name]”)

Boy:

[name]Ashton[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Julian[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Cole[/name] [name]Michael[/name]

Girl:
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Carmen[/name]
[name]Keira[/name] [name]Carmen[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Carmen[/name]

I thought [name]Quinn[/name] was perfect and [name]Julian[/name] second. [name]Ryan[/name] is trendy in a dated way – avoid. Of your new choices, I’d say:

Boy:

[name]Ashton[/name] [name]Michael[/name] – So trendy because of Kutcher. NO.

[name]Julian[/name] [name]Michael[/name] – nice

[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Michael[/name] – nice

[name]Cole[/name] [name]Michael[/name] – not as good a match for [name]Cameron[/name] and too C heavy

Girl:
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Carmen[/name] – [name]Sophia[/name] is a gorgeous name but way too many of them

[name]Keira[/name] [name]Carmen[/name] – A bit matchy-matchy and cutesy with [name]Cameron[/name]

[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Carmen[/name] – The best of the lot. I think this is more classic and distinctive at this point than [name]Audrey[/name], which is very de la mode. Plus, I think with a boy named [name]Cameron[/name] you should go toward the more elaborately feminine names for a girl.

I love [name]Vanessa[/name] and [name]Cameron[/name] but [name]Carmen[/name] just doesn’t fit when you have a son with almost the same name.

[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name] [name]May[/name]

We’re using [name]Carmen[/name] for the middle name (for a girl) because that’s my grandmother’s name, and it’s also my middle name, so it’s something that I hope my son or daughter will pass down. My grandmother, [name]Carmen[/name], is very ill and may not have much time. I have wonderful childhood memories with her and my grandfather. She is an amazing, strong woman and I want to honour her this way. [name]Even[/name] though our son’s name is close to [name]Carmen[/name], we never use middle names in our family; it’s simply on ID cards and, of course, used when they’re in BIG TROUBLE - LOL.

I think [name]Cameron[/name] and [name]Harrison[/name] are brilliant together.

Next I would choose [name]Ryan[/name] then [name]Julian[/name] but [name]Harrison[/name] for sure.

[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Rene[/name] great flow.

btw [name]Quinn[/name] is popular with the girls now. If you want an alternative [name]Quentin[/name] would fit but I still love [name]Harrison[/name] more.

PS Thanks for your explanation re [name]Carmen[/name] I can see why it is special to you. Best wishes.

Thanks, I do still like [name]Harrison[/name] as well and so does hubby as well so it’s not off the table. Another name we’re liking is [name]Jackson[/name]. He would probably go by [name]Jack[/name] as well, which we both like. But, in that case we would probably just use [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Rene[/name] and not [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Michael[/name] because…well that’s too close to [name]Michael[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]!! (who I adored BTW)

[name]Quinn[/name] is def out, even though I still really like it but my husband really doesn’t like it for a boy so I have to respect that :-((

So for boy’s, I think we’re tossing around: [name]Julian[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], and [name]Harrison[/name]

This, of course, could change …Thank goodness we have 6 more months to decide!

[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name](so it’s [name]Cam[/name] and [name]Sam[/name], cute huh?)
[name]Brennon[/name]
[name]Colby[/name]