what do you think of this name?

My husband and I are expecting baby #3 in early [name]May[/name].

What to you think of the name we have tentatively selected—

[name]Edmund[/name]?

We currently have an [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Celia[/name].

[name]Oliver[/name], [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Anderson[/name].

We live in the Midwest United States, so we have already gotten raised eyebrows that our current children’s names aren’t [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Cayden[/name], [name]Carson[/name], etc and [name]Emma[/name], [name]Ava[/name], [name]Riley[/name]…

But we love the name!

I like [name]Edmund[/name] and I think it goes well with your other children’s names. I much prefer these classic names to the ones that are currently really popular.

I like [name]Edmund[/name]. It’s a fine, handsome name.

I think [name]Edmund[/name] is a brilliant, vintage choice, which goes excellently with your other children’s names, and is made accessible by its similarity to the classic [name]Edward[/name]. It has a good range of nns, too ([name]Ed[/name], [name]Eddie[/name], [name]Teddie[/name]).

That said, I am biased - [name]Edmond[/name] (French spelling, pronounced the same) is both my brother and one of my sons’ middle names.

Good luck!

It’s one he may need to grow into,but really nice.

I like your style. You’re good to go.

I love [name]Edmund[/name]! I also love your other children’s names. Ignore what other people say–a classical name wins out over a tryndee one anytime.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

We thought of the fact that he may have to “grow into” the name [name]Edmund[/name]…so we have decided to call him “[name]Teddy[/name]” as a nickname if the more adult “[name]Edmund[/name]” doesn’t seem to suit him right away.

Im not REALLY a fan of old fashioned names but I like [name]Edmund[/name] :slight_smile: I think its pretty cute.

[name]Edmund[/name] is good!

Wonderful choice”you have great taste :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] but don’t like [name]Ed[/name] much. Makes me think of the darling children in The [name]Lion[/name], the Witch and the Wardrobe.

[name]Edmund[/name] is a wonderful name!

[name]Love[/name] it! Also, [name]LOVE[/name], [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Celia[/name] :slight_smile:

Good names :slight_smile:

[name]Celia[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Edmund[/name]? Woo-hoo!!! I [name]LOVE[/name] it! :slight_smile: I’d love to meet a little [name]Edmund[/name], and I completely adore your older children’s names. :slight_smile:

Good luck!