What do you think of this name?

I have been searching some sites to find out the perfect girl name, first and middle.

[name]Roni[/name] [name]Angelica[/name].

What do you think, and what would you name her sister?

When I saw the name [name]Roni[/name], I thought instantly of two things: first, my dad’s name, [name]Ronnie[/name], and maca-[name]RONI[/name]. That said, hopefully [name]Roni[/name] is pronounced like [name]Ron[/name]-ee and not [name]Roan[/name]-ee. I really can’t see [name]Roni[/name] on a woman younger than 50, imho.

[name]Angelica[/name] is very pretty, a bit frilly and fussy for my taste. I prefer [name]Angelina[/name] or [name]Angela[/name].

[name]Roni[/name] [name]Angelica[/name] flows very well together, and if this name speaks to you, if it resonates with your heart, GO FOR IT! I was being very honest–if I met a young girl or teen or young adult named [name]Roni[/name], I really would think of my dad and Kraft dinner…

I think [name]Roni[/name] [name]Angelica[/name] is a sweet name. I am assuming you are pronouncing [name]Roni[/name] like [name]Ron[/name]-ee? [name]Roni[/name] is cute and spunky, though not my favorite. I’d prefer [name]Veronica[/name] with the nickname of [name]Roni[/name], though [name]Veronica[/name] does not really work with [name]Angelica[/name] as a middle name, does it? [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Angelica[/name]-too much “ica” sound (also, it is pretty long). You could try [name]Veronica[/name] [name]Angelina[/name] (to reduce the “ica” sound), nickname [name]Roni[/name], though that’s just as long-maybe too long for you? Hmmm…

[name]Just[/name] out of curiosity, does [name]Angelica[/name] have special significance to you? Or do you just like the name? It’s lovely as a middle name, but perhaps you would be willing to put it aside and consider the first name [name]Veronica[/name], nickname [name]Roni[/name], with a different middle name? Or, you could keep [name]Angelica[/name] as a middle name and look for a different first name similar to [name]Roni[/name] that’s less nicknamey…the only name that’s coming to my mind that’s similar to [name]Roni[/name] but less nicknamey is [name]Raina[/name]/[name]Rayna[/name]. [name]Raina[/name] [name]Angelica[/name], or [name]Rayna[/name] [name]Angelica[/name], sounds quite nice.

All things considered, I do think [name]Roni[/name] [name]Angelica[/name] is a sweet, spunky name-I just prefer [name]Roni[/name] as a nickname for the lovely [name]Veronica[/name]. Still, if you really love this name, then that’s all that matters!

Good luck & hope I helped you in some way! :slight_smile:

~*~Nameseeker3