What do you think of this name?

I posted here already, but now I’m trying to help my sister who’s also expecting a little girl. Her husband’s last name is Barks and she wanna name her baby as [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] the name of [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] Barks, they also do but she asked me to get more opinions, so what do you say? :confused:

I really like it! [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is so pretty!

I absolutely adore [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] (I can never decide which I prefer!).
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is vintage and beautiful, with the fun and spunky nicknames [name_f]Bee[/name_f], [name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_f]Beatie[/name_f] or [name_u]Tris[/name_u]. [name_f]Love[/name_f] it!

Beautiful. It has that spunky spark. I like both [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] & [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], but “ihcks” sound at the end of both [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & Barks doesn’t flow well. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is really lovely.

I prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], but [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] Barks sounds much better.

I adore the name [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! My husband wants to use all Irish first names for our kids and family names for middles, so [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is probably out (unless he has some distant relation I don’t know about - it’s not a family name for me) and it makes me sad…

I don’t really like the alliteration–it’s too cutesy. Cute works on a baby, but as an adult she’ll prefer to be taken seriously, and her name could hinder that. I have a similarly alliterative name, and I’m not happy with it.