What do you think of this name?

Hey everyone!

I’ve started to warm up to [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] lately. I like that its a name that feels outdoorsy/rugged/manly/country and is vintage/has history/. I want to see this name fitting in on a farm, in the mountains, riding quads and snowmobiles, etc.

What do you think of [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]?
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any other boy names that would fit this criteria? (I think [name_m]Jack[/name_m] fits this as well)

Thanks in advance!

Any comments?

I really like the name [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], I feel like it could suit most and is very wearable throughout life (i.e. I can picture it on a baby, child, teen, adult, elder).

I think that [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] has exactly the image that you mentioned. That’s the image that comes to my mind, anyhow. Well…I’ll admit, it does still strike me as Twilight (only because I have younger sisters and loads of cousins who still will not let that thing die). However, the most recent movie was years ago and will certainly (hopefully) be non-issue by the time a present-day [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] reaches childhood.

Other names that I think fit your criteria: [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Maverick[/name_m], and [name_m]Waylon[/name_m].

I love [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and I think it fits perfectly with [name_m]Jack[/name_m]

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] seems very preppy to me. Not outdoorsy at all.

[name_u]Blaze[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_u]Rafe[/name_u]
[name_m]Leif[/name_m]
[name_u]Shane[/name_u]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_u]Chase[/name_u]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m]
[name_m]Cooper[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u]
[name_m]Wilson[/name_m]
[name_m]Clay[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Titan[/name_m]
[name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_m]Gavin[/name_m]
[name_m]Gage[/name_m]
[name_m]Wes[/name_m]
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]

I really like the name [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], it’s high on my list. I think other names in the same area as [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] are [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Eli[/name_m], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], [name_m]Callum[/name_m], [name_m]Duke[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Liam[/name_m], [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Nathan[/name_m], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_u]Peyton[/name_u], [name_m]Preston[/name_m], [name_m]Rhett[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_m]Warren[/name_m], [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m].

I think [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] can swing with the classics, cowboyish masculine, and also the new age trendy.