What do you think of this name?

I am about to have my first baby and it is going to be a girl. Her full name would be [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]-[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_u]Cairo[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphin[/name_f] Balinska (two last names). My boyfriend and I really like hyphenated and unusual names and this combination sounds really fairytale-like to us. What do you think? If you have any other ideas I’d be happy to read them.

It sounds too long and heavy on the R sound to me, sorry. What about [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]-[name_f]Carys[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]-[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] instead?

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]-[name_u]Rue[/name_u] is a little r heavy for me but it’s quite nice

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]-[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]-[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]-[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Viviana[/name_f]-[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphin[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]-[name_f]Joy[/name_f] [name_u]Cairo[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphin[/name_f]
[name_f]Amaia[/name_f]-[name_u]Rue[/name_u] Seraphin [name_u]Cairo[/name_u]
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f]-[name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphin[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]-[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Cairo[/name_u]

I agree that it’s too R heavy. I love some of the previous posters’ suggestions though!

I would eliminate two middles, especially with a double last name. It’s way too much.

I agree with the member above.

With two last names, particular considering they make up 6 syllables together, I’d avoid having a double first name. I think it’s just too much with a middle name as well. I actually really like [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] but i’d much it as first and middle: [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphin[/name_f] Balinska. Beautiful! And you could still call her [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] if you’d like. But the addition of [name_u]Cairo[/name_u] just makes it too much to me.

I love [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]-[name_u]Rue[/name_u]! So pretty and unique, but still grounded and classic.

I love [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]! I love [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u], too. I really don’t like it hyphenated though. It’s a LOT of name all at once and the hyphen feels unnecessary to me. You could call her [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] without the hyphen and it would be gorgeous :).

I agree with the above posters that [name_u]Cairo[/name_u] makes the name feel excessive overall, too. I’d take it out unless it has strong personal significance.

I’m with the people who suggest [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphin[/name_f] Balinska. Having a hyphenated first name, middle name, AND a double last name is just way over the top imo.

I really like it! It’s long but it makes her sound like she’s in a fairytale.