What do you think of this name

Claire, what does it remind you of, thank you! :heartpulse:

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] reminds me of my classmates that I grew up with in the 80’s and a lecturer I had at university. Because of some of those associations I find it gentle and sweet. It’s an elegant and understated name, a little tarnished by its overuse. I also find it reminds me of chocolate eclairs - not a bad thing!!

1 Like

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] is very sweet and delicate. It’s a classic name with a very regal character. I also love the name [name_f]Clara[/name_f]!

1 Like

It reminds me of [name_m]Derry[/name_m] Girls (different sp, I know but still) :slight_smile:

It’s a bright, solid name

1 Like

Timeless, friendly & approachable, bright, simple but elegant. I adore [name_f]Claire[/name_f]!

1 Like

I think it suits the beautiful, pink rose that is your profile picture. I love the meaning of “clear”. It makes me think of a cool, refreshing, crystal clear stream. It also makes me think of the soft, light purple colour of lilacs. Quite beautiful but I can’t get myself on board with it because of it’s commonality.

1 Like

Super chic :two_hearts: one of those one syllable, timeless power names.

1 Like

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] reminds me of two characters:

I think [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is very pretty, gentle, friendly, feminine, and sweet. definitely a timeless classic!

2 Likes