What do you think of this sib-set?

I love [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name],[name]Liliana[/name] (or [name]Lillian[/name])
, and [name]Freya[/name]

[name]Sidney[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Liliana[/name] (or [name]Lillian[/name])
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]

Let me start off by saying that I like all of these names!
I notice you have two girls and two boys whose names start with the same letter (L and S), if I were [name]Freya[/name] or [name]Oliver[/name] (though I’m not sure boys would care as much as girls) I would feel left out. I think [name]Sidney[/name] is rather uncommon for boys now and is more often heard on girls. However, it has a very cool slightly old mannish feel with [name]Oliver[/name]. I’m really loving those two together. [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name] are great together too, but I prefer the feel of [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Sidney[/name]. I absolutely adore the name [name]Liliana[/name] (it’s my favorite by far of the [name]Lily[/name] names), it’s so beautiful! I also like [name]Lucia[/name], but all the others seem more British or old-fashioned, while [name]Lucia[/name] is more Latin (though I suppose [name]Liliana[/name] is, too). [name]Freya[/name] is a cool name, and she’d be perfect with [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name].

I think that [name]Sidney[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Sebastian[/name] are good masculine names with vintage roots. [name]Oliver[/name] is a classic, [name]Sebastian[/name] is a vintage name with a royal sound that also has a fresh, modern appeal, while [name]Sidney[/name] is a traditional masculine name and surname that has of late gone to the girls in the form of [name]Sydney[/name] - I must admit I have a cousin by this name. However, when paired together, I almost think they all work beautifully together, yet I still like [name]Sidney[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] best as a male sibling pair. I would pair [name]Sidney[/name] with a classic, masculine - perhaps even Biblical - middle name, along the lines of [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], and I might pair [name]Oliver[/name] with another surname-type name, along the lines of [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Bramwell[/name]. This creates a balanced, unified sibling set.

For your girl names, each name has a decidedly delicate, almost Spanish or Italian flavor that seems to contrast with the more traditional English feel of your boy names - though I know [name]Sebastian[/name] is not English. [name]Liliana[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] seem overtly Spanish in flavor, yet they are both lovely names. [name]Freya[/name] has this same coloring, yet perhaps it also has a touch of [name]German[/name], Scandinavian heritage? I’m not entirely sure of [name]Freya[/name]'s roots. To create a more unified sibling set with your male names, I might choose [name]Lillian[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Frances[/name] and [name]Flora[/name], as alternatives to your chosen names. A more feminine name, perhaps even one with more of your favored Spanish flavor, might make a beautiful middle name.

I particularly like the combination of [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Bramwell[/name], and [name]Lillian[/name]. [name]Lillian[/name] could be paired with a classic Shakespearean name, such as [name]Miranda[/name], for a more modern, yet still vintage, feel. Another name I’d choose for this set is [name]Flora[/name], perhaps paired with the gorgeous French name, [name]Genevieve[/name]…

[name]Do[/name] [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Sidney[/name] and [name]George[/name] sound good together? Oh my gosh, I love love love that! I think they sound amazing together. I would swoon if I saw that set in the birth announcements. I much prefer [name]Sebastian[/name] as a middle name, and it’s just perfect with [name]George[/name].

I like your [name]Liliana[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] decision. I think they are beautiful together, much nicer than either with [name]Freya[/name]. Yes, they do start with the same letter, but they still sound lovely together. They are very fun to say together! I am on the fence about sib-sets that start with the same letter, sometimes I hate it but sometimes I love it. In this case, I love it. The names are not too matchy, they are both beautiful in their own rights and just great together.

I feel like yours girl and boy names are very different. I love each set individually, but I don’t know about if they were all siblings. They do all have a somewhat old-fashioned yet still modern vibe to me, so that makes them work. [name]Even[/name] if they were completely disjointed, I think it’s more important that your children all have names you absolutely love than names that sound good together. Of course it’s ideal to achieve both, but I’d never settle for something I loved less just because it made an amazing sib-set.