What do you think of this sib set?

What do you think of this sib set?
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Gianna[/name] [name]Susan[/name] nn. [name]Gigi/name
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] nn. [name]Sophie[/name]
Last name is [name]Chavez[/name].

I think it is pretty good! I might use [name]Juliana[/name] instead of [name]Gianna[/name], though…

Now is [name]Julianna[/name] pronounced Jew-lee-ann-uh or Jew-lee-ahn-uh. I pronounce it the second way. Is [name]Julianna[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Chavez[/name] too wordy?

[name]Juliana[/name] (or [name]Giuliana[/name]) is pronounced [jew-lee-[name]AH[/name]-nuh], whereas [name]Julianna[/name] is pronounced [jew-lee-[name]ANNE[/name]-uh]. Personally, I prefer [name]Juliana[/name], but either are fine.

I like [name]Juliana[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Chavez[/name], but what would you use in the middle for [name]Sophia[/name], then? [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Susan[/name] [name]Chavez[/name]?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Yes. [name]Sophia[/name]'s mn would be [name]Susan[/name]. I was also thinking about changing [name]Anthony[/name]'s mn to just [name]Joe[/name], because sticking [name]Joseph[/name] in there is too much. So now its:
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Joe[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Susan[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]

I thought you already had children named [name]Asher[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]? Are those correct?

Yes, my children are named [name]Asher[/name], [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name]. I am creating a sib set for a book I am writing. I am an author.

I definitely prefer [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]! It isn’t too much, especially if you have [name]Juliana[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]! [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] sounds more polished, and [name]Joseph[/name] is classic, like [name]Susan[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name], whereas [name]Joe[/name] sounds like a nickname…

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I definitely prefer [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]! It isn’t too much, especially if you have [name]Juliana[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]! [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] sounds more polished, and [name]Joseph[/name] is classic, like [name]Susan[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name], whereas [name]Joe[/name] sounds like a nickname…

[name]Lemon[/name] :-)[/quote]

I thought the same thing, but the father’s name is just the independent name, [name]Joe[/name]. I also thought [name]Anthony[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Chavez[/name] sounded so jumbled up.