What do you think of this sibset?

What do you think of this sibling set, Berries?

[name]Halsey[/name] [name]Julia[/name] [name]Faulkner[/name]
[name]Carden[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Faulkner[/name]
[name]Tallis[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Faulkner[/name]

So, [name]Halsey[/name], [name]Carden[/name], and [name]Tallis[/name]. Like or dislike? Why?

[name]Love[/name] the mn’s, but not crazy about the fn’s.

While they aren’t my favorite names, I do think they go together well and make a nice sibset.

I like them! They go well together.

Honestly, I really hate all three… none of them are names, just tryndeigh mess. I [name]LOVE[/name] the middles, though! A sibset of [name]Julia[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], and [name]Maria[/name] would be absolutely gorgeous!

I also am not a fan of unisex names, but I do love the middles (especially [name]Julia[/name], one of my favorite middles too). However, the firsts sound very cutting-edge and cool. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Arden[/name]? It seems to fit with this sibset.

I think these names are interesting and don’t sound particularly trendy to me. While I wouldn’t choose them myself, I don’t hate them and think they go together well. I believe I have seen [name]Tallis[/name] as a legitimate girls’ name, and I kind of like it. [name]Carden[/name] and [name]Halsey[/name] sound like they could be last names, so maybe they have a family connection? I think that would at least give them more personality than, say, Jaydenn [name]Julia[/name] or [name]Emily[/name] [name]Maria[/name] (though nothing is wrong with that one per se. [name]Just[/name] not as interesting.) So, I give them points for effort, at least!

[name]Hi[/name], Berries!

Wow, I guess most of you don’t care for these names at all, then! [name]Iris[/name], I don’t see any of these names as trendy, to be honest with you…

These are the names of the three daughters of my family friends. Dad is a history buff, so [name]Halsey[/name] (6) is named for [name]Admiral[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Halsey[/name], a WWII hero, or so I hear. Mom thought it sounded fresh and feminine, so she agreed. [name]Carden[/name] (4) is named in honor of mom’s family, as her grandparents raised sheep for wool. NB says [name]Carden[/name] means “wool carder,” so they hit the nail on the head with that one! Finally, [name]Tallis[/name] (3) is named for [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Tallis[/name], an English composer. Mom studied religion and music in college, and her and Dad thought the name worked well with her big sisters! So, there’s the story behind the names, Berries…

Take care!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS For those who are interested, Mom is [name]Emily[/name] and Dad is [name]Daniel[/name].

Really interesting. Without the middles, I’d assume [name]Carden[/name] and [name]Halsey[/name] were boys.