What do you think of this sibset?

We are seriously SERIOUSLY considering this sibset and we’re wondering what you think.

[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] “[name]Gen[/name]”
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] “[name]Bea[/name]”
[name]Leopold[/name] [name]Wallace[/name] “[name]Leo[/name]”
[name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]-not sure what we’ll call him nn wise just yet, we can’t decide between the more well-known [name]Will[/name] or the “quirky” [name]Billy[/name].

Any thoughts, concerns, suggestions, etc.? We obviously trust your input (after letting ya help us with naming our 4 kids and all lol)so feel free to speak up and give us your $0.02.

[name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]- I love both of these, they are so strong and handsome :slight_smile: My favorite NN for [name]William[/name] is [name]Liam[/name], but from your options I strongly prefer [name]Will[/name] to [name]Billy[/name], I think it fits with your sibset nicely :slight_smile:

Good [name]Luck[/name] :slight_smile:

We like [name]Liam[/name] too, but [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] is a bit bouncy for my taste. We’ll have to wait and see I guess. :slight_smile:

I, too, prefer [name]Will[/name] to [name]Billy[/name] for the nn.

[name]Love[/name] the sibset!

[name]Will[/name] has really grown on us. [name]Will[/name] it is. :slight_smile:

I think you have a great sibset, no concerns whatsoever, you’ve hit the nail on the head!! [name]Way[/name] to go :slight_smile:

[name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] is handsome! I really like it with [name]Imogen[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Leopold[/name]/[name]Gen[/name], [name]Bea[/name], and [name]Leo[/name]. :slight_smile: I prefer [name]Will[/name] over [name]Billy[/name]. I’ve also heard of [name]Wim[/name] as a nn for [name]William[/name], and I think that’s quirky and fun with your other kids. I like that it keeps with the three-letter-nickname trend you have going on so far, too…

[name]William[/name] seems kind of blah compared to [name]Imogen[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], and [name]Leopold[/name]. [name]How[/name] about switching it around to [name]Arthur[/name] [name]William[/name]?

It’s a nice combo, but with [name]Leopold[/name], it’s a little boring. [name]William[/name] is very popular. [name]Arthur[/name] [name]William[/name] would be wonderful. Can we switch? Other ideas, if you’re interested:

[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Winston[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name]
Malachai
[name]Lucian[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] - [name]Leopold[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]? You couldn’t get much cuter!
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Hamish[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Liam[/name] - Like [name]William[/name], but less popular
[name]Keiran[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]