What do you think of this sibset?

[name]Hi[/name] guys
I posted here recently about two characters names being too similar and you all were such great help so I’ve come to go again for some help regarding that same story/family, what do you think about these names for siblings, they aren’t major characters but they are important to the story
[name]James[/name] and his wife [name]Hilarie[/name] have five children:

[name]Christoper[/name] [name]James[/name] (reversed version of his fathers name) nn [name]Chris[/name]
[name]Jenna[/name] [name]Lee[/name]/[name]Leigh[/name] nn [name]Jen[/name]/Jenlee
[name]Ellery[/name] _______ nn [name]Elle[/name]/[name]Ellery[/name] Celery
[name]Mitchell[/name] _______ nn [name]Mitch[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Claudia[/name] nn [name]Daisy[/name]?

What do you think?
[name]Do[/name] they flow? [name]Do[/name] they sound like they were named by the couple?

The first two I’m pretty sure about but definitely up for hearing opinions on.
The second two I’m stuck for middle names for - [name]Ellery[/name] nothing has really felt like it fits and for [name]Mitchell[/name] I’m not sure what the mother’s maiden name will be maybe Walters or [name]Daniels[/name] so I might name him after that but any suggestions would be appreciated
Finally the youngest child, I originally called her [name]Claudia[/name] and though I like the name a lot I just don’t know if it fits her and then I had the idea of calling her [name]Hazel[/name] and having her nickname be [name]Daisy[/name] (stemming from calling her Hazy Days/Dayz) but now I just don’t know

I think the first two really go with the parents. I am unsure about [name]Ellery[/name], It’s the only unisex name in the group and doesn’t go as well. [name]How[/name] about some more popular, and obviously girl names: [name]Grace[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] with any mn that ends in y could give you the nn [name]Ellery[/name] or just [name]Elle[/name] or [name]Beth[/name], [name]Maggie[/name], or how about giving her [name]Hillarie[/name]'s middle name, since [name]Chris[/name] has both of his fathers names. That’s the only thing that suprised me about [name]Jenna[/name], she didn’t have her mothers name or names. I like [name]Mitchell[/name] and think it goes well with the other names. For middles, I like:

[name]Mitchell[/name] (which could be moms surname) [name]William[/name]
[name]Mitchell[/name] [name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Mitchell[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Mitchell[/name] [name]John[/name]
[name]Mitchell[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]
[name]Mitchell[/name] [name]Foster[/name] (moms surname?)
[name]Mitchell[/name] [name]Ellery[/name] (tie in other name possibility)

If you are’nt sure about [name]Mitchell[/name], I’d go with [name]Michael[/name] which also works with all the nicknames

And, I love [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Claudia[/name], but her nickname requires a bit too much explanation for a minor character, and I don’t see her parents as being the hippie type that would call her hazy days in the first place. If you’re in love with the nn [name]Daisy[/name] name her [name]Margaret[/name]. I really almost think that goes better with the sibset, as [name]Hazel[/name] is more vintage than the other names

Wow! I love all of these names! The only downside is that there isn’t really a complete flow to all of them. I think [name]Christopher[/name], [name]Jenna[/name], and [name]Mitchell[/name] go very well together, whereas [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Ellery[/name]? Not so much, I’m afraid. Maybe these ones would work a little better:
Instead of [name]Ellery[/name]:
[name]Hailey[/name]/[name]Haley[/name]/[name]Haylie[/name] (This name could honor her mother’s name, since [name]Christopher[/name] has his father’s)
[name]Stephanie[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] (I think this fits really well, and I’ve always adored this name)
[name]Danielle[/name] nn [name]Dani[/name]/[name]Ellie[/name]/[name]Elle[/name] (If the mother’s maiden name was [name]Daniels[/name], this could honor her as well, and it gives you the same [name]Elle[/name] nn as [name]Ellery[/name])

Instead of [name]Hazel[/name] (I hate to write this out :frowning: [name]Hazel[/name] is one of my all-time favorite names):
[name]Samantha[/name] (Still old fashioned, yet not uncommon)
[name]Emily[/name] nn [name]Emma[/name]/[name]Emmy[/name]/[name]Lily[/name] (Very overused, but you can always make it more unique with a nn, and it fits your family well)
[name]Margaret[/name] nn [name]Maggie[/name]/[name]Margo[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] nn [name]Livy[/name]
[name]Annalise[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps! Good luck with your book!

• Lailey

I don’t think [name]Ellery[/name] fits in with any of the rest. Something blander, maybe. [name]Amanda[/name]?