What do you think of this sibset?

Innocent & Guilty. What do you think of this sibset? Feel free to be brutally honest :slightly_smiling_face:

If they didn’t mean what they meant… I’d love them! The sounds are great. However, I think they’re completely unusable (even in the most fictional of circumstances) given their meanings. Particularly Guilty.

4 Likes

I cannot look past their associations. Guilty is a negative name to carry, and they could feel unloved compared to their sibling with a more positive name, even in a fictional setting. And perish the thought, if one of them wants to become a lawyer…

3 Likes

I’d think it was a pretty cruel sociological experiment to see if people live up to or are otherwise shaped by their names.

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is a joke or not, but absolutely not. This would be cruel to two in real life kids. How are they supposed to live up to these names? On characters, I imagine a dystopian word or somekind of (maybe darker) fantasy world.

4 Likes

Yes, don’t worry. This is absolutely a joke :smile: No real people are involved with this name, just considering its potential use in, say a comedy or some kind of non-serious setting like that. I couldn’t imagine anyone actually naming their kids this.

2 Likes

No

1 Like

Thank god

1 Like