What do you think of when you hear these names? My list.

What do you think of? Describe below!

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Wade[/name_u]
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Weston[/name_m]
[name_u]Dakota[/name_u] Brave
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] feels a little unisex, I think of [name_u]Riley[/name_u] from [name_f]Buffy[/name_f] because honestly I don’t know any real life [name_u]Riley[/name_u]'s
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] wilder and reed run together, so it sort of feels like one name, save feel as the above name otherwise
[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Wade[/name_u] this seems the most solid of the three, though it is technically two words so there is a visual there. But it’s solid.i could see this on a little boy.
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] I don’t love the name tucker, various reasons. Balanced with the more normal [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] it’s doable but it’s just kinda cutsie if that makes sense so it’s not my fave…
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] I like this but I would switch them so it was [name_m]Luke[/name_m] first.
[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] I like this. Classic and can really last with a child
[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Weston[/name_m] usable, almost like a cowboy style name, I like it.
[name_u]Dakota[/name_u] Brave feels kinda primal like a good Native American name or something, everyone I’ve met named [name_u]Dakota[/name_u] was either a girl or a native.
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m][/QUOTE] I don’t dislike this but I would switch them so [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is first I think it flows better.
I think you’ve got some nice keepers in there and they all do go pretty well together as a sib set.

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]- Feels like a name for an athlete or a skater. I agree that it sounds pretty unisex. It also comes off as a little trendy.

[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]- If there was ever a name for a future poet, this is it. Clearly it’s outdoorsy and gutsy, but it has a certain level of refinement to it.

[name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Wade[/name_u]- A real “tough guy” name. Brawny and strong without being rugged.

[name_m]Tucker[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]- Sorry, not really a fan here. Somehow this combo instantly made me picture a bowl cut.

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m]- This name is full of Southern charm! I picture a good-mannered, kind, goofy young man

[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]- Still feels Southern, but more biblical.

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Weston[/name_m]- Evokes a cowboy image. Sounds brave and intelligent.

[name_u]Dakota[/name_u] Brave- This is my favorite! I love the daring middle. The combo is more than the sum of its parts. It’s just so boy-next-door without being vanilla.

[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]- Feels like a good name for and English or psychology major. Balances nerd with hipster.

I don’t have much to say, but [name_u]Dakota[/name_u] Brave caught my eye. I absolutely [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this name! [name_u]Dakota[/name_u] has been on my tentative list, as it’s one of the only names my SO and I actually agree on, and [name_u]Dakota[/name_u] Brave is the best combo I’ve ever heard! I’ve always had a soft spot for the name [name_m]Bravery[/name_m] too, I love the meaning and it makes the awesomest middle name.

I was going to comment separately on each name - but I soon realised that I was saying the same thing over.
I think they’re all wonderful. They all give off this down-to-earth, country vibe. If you happened to have 9 boys I think this would be an amazing sib set.
Three of them really stand out to me: [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] & [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Wade[/name_u].