What do you think of....

We are considering two girl names…[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Julia[/name] [name]Anne[/name]. I like [name]Elizabeth[/name] the best but I’m a bit afraid of nicknames. Any suggestions?

I think [name]Elizabeth[/name] is gorgeous and it gives your daughter lots of options with regard to nicknames. I know a baby who is “[name]Elizabeth[/name]” and has been able to not have it shortened, so that is definitely an option too. Especially nowadays, more and more people are keeping names long.

I think they are both beautiful, classic names.

One thing though – there may be a bit of a flow issue with [name]Julia[/name] [name]Anne[/name], due to the fact that [name]Julia[/name] ends with A, and [name]Anne[/name] starts with it. Also, the combination may be misheard as the single name “[name]Julianne[/name].”

Overall, I don’t think those are huge issues though, considering the beauty and classic nature of the name overall.

I love both [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Julia[/name], but with [name]Anne[/name] in the middle, I’d definitely go with [name]Elizabeth[/name] for the flow.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

love [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name]. We nearly named our own daughter that name.