What do you think of...

Hey everyone! [name]Just[/name] got a short little list here, and I was wondering what you thought!

[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name] (I recently met a girl named this, and suddenly I saw how it could be possible!)
[name]Emma[/name] (just ditch the popularity status for a moment. What do you think of it as a name?)
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] (Lie-luh)
[name]Fifer[/name]

Thank you everyone!

Bounce :slight_smile:

PS No, I am not really considering these names for anything, I just wanted some opinions!

[name]Grace[/name] - a lovely name but I feel like it’s lost its sparkle with the overuse
[name]Harper[/name] - I like it. I would think about potential siblings for a [name]Harper[/name] before I used it in real life, to make sure I liked the path it starts. But I like its literariness and sound
[name]Susannah[/name] (I recently met a girl named this, and suddenly I saw how it could be possible!) - love [name]Susannah[/name]! I wonder what made you think it wasn’t possible?
[name]Emma[/name] (just ditch the popularity status for a moment. What do you think of it as a name?) - it is a beautiful name. Popularity doesn’t bother everyone and this would be a great option imo.
[name]Lola[/name] - too nickname-y for me- I feel it wouldn’t grow up well.
[name]Lila[/name] (Lie-luh) - I like [name]Lila[/name] but don’t like that I would have a tendency to shorten it to Lie, not really like a nickname but just when I’m calling outside for her to come in or something. I much prefer [name]Em[/name] (for [name]Emma[/name]) or Sus ([name]Susannah[/name]) or something like that.
[name]Fifer[/name] - This doesn’t look like a name to me. I guess I’d suggest [name]Piper[/name] but I’m not sure if that’s what you’re going for.

Gwensmom,

Thankyou so much! I think what made me think [name]Susannah[/name] wasn’t possible was just the fact that it seemed like such an older name. But I love it! I have considered [name]Piper[/name], but it reminds me of a smoker, so I can’t use it.

Thanks!

Bounce :slight_smile:

[name]Harper[/name] and [name]Susannah[/name] are my favorites.

I love [name]Grace[/name] but seems too popular.
[name]Emma[/name] is definitely too popular for me, but it is a classic.

[name]Grace[/name]- I still think this is very pretty, despite popularity.
[name]Harper[/name]- Very trendy. That’s all I can think of.
[name]Susannah[/name]- [name]Love[/name]. I think it’s so soft and beautiful.
[name]Emma[/name]- I actually prefer [name]Emily[/name], although both are so popular. [name]Emma[/name] is very nice, though.
[name]Lola[/name]- [name]Love[/name].
[name]Lila[/name] (Lie-luh)- I think if you want it pronounced Lie-luh, you should spell it [name]Lyla[/name]. I was saying this [name]Lee[/name]-luh.
[name]Fifer[/name]- This just confuses me. Sorry!

I think this is a great list! Although [name]Grace[/name] is quite popular, if I just look at it as a name, I still love love love it. I’ve been critical of [name]Harper[/name], but today I’m liking it, I think because of the literary roots, simplicity, and freshness. I think this is good choice for those who want something new yet with a few roots. [name]Susannah[/name] is a great name! One of those underused classics. I don’t know about [name]Emma[/name] (seting aside the insane popularity). Like the [name]Austen[/name] association, but it is one of those names I hear it as pretty, then I hear it as not. I also many contemporary Emmas, such as [name]Emma[/name] [name]Thompson[/name].

[name]Lola[/name] is such a bad girl name for me! But attracitve. Not a name I would ever use, but I understand the appeal for some. [name]Lila[/name], on the other hand, I don’t like. I like [name]Lilac[/name] so much more!

Maybe I’m the only one, but I’m crushing on [name]Fifer[/name]. I love this softer, more unusual alternative to [name]Piper[/name]. I like them both, however, so much so it is hard for me to choose between them. I hope [name]Fifer[/name] takes off as a name.

[name]Grace[/name] – [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. I’m saddened that it is so popular, but it is still wonderful.
[name]Harper[/name] – I immediately think of [name]Harper[/name] [name]Lee[/name], a wonderful namesake in my opinion. But one should think of future siblings before using this, though.
[name]Susannah[/name] – I don’t like it, sorry
[name]Emma[/name] – My [name]FAVORITE[/name] name! Absolutely wonderful.
[name]Lola[/name] – I like it, but only as a nickname.
[name]Lila[/name] (Lie-luh) – [name]Lovely[/name]. =)
[name]Fifer[/name] – [name]Don[/name]'t really…understand/like this one