What do you think of

So i was looking through nameberry and came across some double barrel names that i wanted to get your guys thoughts on. I’m not looking for names just want thoughts/opinions.

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Ivy[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Lake[/name_u] [name_f]Lynne[/name_f]
[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

Thanks

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f]

[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - not a huge fan of the double A suffix but it looks nice.

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - see above

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - prefer [name_f]Isla[/name_f] as a middle name but I like the sound

[name_u]Ivy[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - not a big fan of [name_u]Ivy[/name_u] as a full name, maybe [name_f]Ivanna[/name_f] nn [name_u]Ivy[/name_u]?

[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - I like it

[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - not a big fan of two one syllables

[name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] - it doesn’t have a very nice sound, love [name_u]Nova[/name_u] and [name_u]Marie[/name_u], but they don’t sound good together

[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - see [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] / [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]

[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] - See [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f], I love it

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - Not my favorite combo, but I like

1 Like

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] is my favourite followed by [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]! But they are all pretty, the only one I am not sure about is [name_u]Lake[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u], to much L for me but I could see why you like it.

1 Like

I like the way that [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] takes two currently very popular names and uses them together in a unique way! I also really like [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - cute and vintage
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - bubbly and fresh
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - it’s okay - [name_f]Luna[/name_f] adds sparkle to [name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - pretty solid and sleek
[name_u]Ivy[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - cute and contemporary
[name_u]Lake[/name_u] [name_f]Lynne[/name_f] - a bit awkward to say imo
[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - I know someone called this. It has elegance
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - sweet but reminds me of the [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] boat
[name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] - fun to say, bright and balanced
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - quite sparkly - I enjoy saying it
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - simple and solid
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] - classic with a twist
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - cheerful and stylish
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - a tiny bit wordy, but it works

1 Like

I like [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f], and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] best. Apparently I like the way [name_f]Luna[/name_f] sounds in a double barrel.

1 Like

[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - Both nice names, but find the double a ending doesn’t flow quite as well.
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - Same with [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f].
[name_u]Lake[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] - I find this one a bit awkward together.
[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - A nice classic name.
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - I prefer [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] to [name_u]Marie[/name_u].
[name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] - I really like this, it has a good flow to it too.
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] - Same as [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f].
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - Very sweet and flows nicely.
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] - A nice name, but could do with another syllable to help the flow.
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - A lovely name, really sweet and nice flow.
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - I prefer [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a lot of nature in one name. Both nice names though and sweet sounding together.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]- love!
[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]- feels kinda sing-songy with the names both ending in a, but I like it
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]- prefer [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]- pretty
[name_u]Ivy[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]- [name_u]Ivy[/name_u] is one of my favorite names, and I like it with [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_u]Lake[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]- feels repetitive with double l’s, not a huge fan of [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- beautiful
[name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- prefer [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]- nice
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]- see [name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- like it
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]- [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] nms but I like [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]- I loooove [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is pretty with it!
[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- gorgeous. I think that because [name_f]Rose[/name_f] has become more of a classic name than a nature name, it’s okay to have a double nature name in this case.

Favorites: [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

1 Like