what do you think???? please!

hI all,

I hope you can help…

These are my girl names that I need honest opinions on, I don’t want to regret a name for being too funky for an adult!

honest opinions help, I don’t mind!

Thanks

[name]India[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Coco[/name]

and any middle names you might have?

I like [name]Stella[/name] the best. Most usable I think.

I know an [name]India[/name], but it’s not my style–along with a lot of continent/country names–[name]Asia[/name], [name]Kenya[/name], [name]America[/name], [name]Ireland[/name], etc.

[name]Coco[/name] sounds like a dog name to me honestly.

I think [name]Stella[/name] is the best.

I don’t like [name]India[/name] since it’s a country… and [name]Coco[/name] sounds like a nickname, a full name for it would be better.

1 [name]Stella[/name]
2 [name]India[/name]
3 [name]Coco[/name]

[name]Stella[/name] is the most usable. I think [name]Coco[/name] would need a full name. Maybe something like [name]Cora[/name] [name]Colette[/name] nn [name]Coco[/name]?

[name]Stella[/name] is the best, most common of the three. It’s well used, so no one will look twice and wonder why it’s on an adult.

[name]India[/name] is second best. It’s the only country name I like, but it’s fairly unusued in the US.

[name]Coco[/name] is last, I think it’s too much like a nickname or pet name. I had a dog named [name]Coco[/name], so that’s what I associate the name with.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

• [name]Athena[/name]

I like all of these!

[name]Stella[/name] - The only possible issue I could see with [name]Stella[/name] is its popularity, which might put some people off of it. It’s #73 right now, so it’s in the top 100. However, if that isn’t an issue for you then I see no problem with [name]Stella[/name]. It’s a great name.
[name]India[/name] - This is pretty. I know that it has some issues with associations with colonialism. I’m honestly not really sure where I stand on that. I personally prefer [name]Indiana[/name], but that comes with its own set of issues. I think that [name]India[/name] is probably a very usable name.
[name]Coco[/name] - This is adorable, and I’ve been coming around a lot to it lately, but I think that it works better as a nickname. There are so many full name possibilities out there for [name]Coco[/name] - [name]Colette[/name], [name]Cosette[/name], [name]Coralie[/name], [name]Corisande[/name], [name]Echo[/name], really anything with the “co” sound.

I think [name]Stella[/name] and [name]India[/name] are fine. [name]Coco[/name] on the other hand, should only be a nickname. For instance, [name]Nicolette[/name] with the nickname [name]Coco[/name].

[name]Stella[/name] is my favorite. [name]India[/name] is okay and if you use [name]Coco[/name] I would use it as a shortened form of a longer name, as suggested.

[name]Stella[/name] feels the most usable and I think it will age nicely. [name]India[/name] is really cute, I don’t think it would be too bad on an adult - it’s different, but it’s not super cutesy. [name]Coco[/name] is way too juvenile, maybe as a nickname? I always thought it was a cute nickname for anything starting with Co - [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Coralie[/name], [name]Constance[/name], Corinthia…

This exactly!

[name]Stella[/name]! I love the name [name]Stella[/name] and I’m considering it for my baby girl too.

In my circle, [name]Stella[/name] is already overused. I actually think [name]India[/name] already sounds like an adult in a way. Maybe because it reminds me of [name]Lydia[/name]? [name]Coco[/name] makes me picture a dog (my grandparents old dog, to be specific.)

Definitely [name]Stella[/name]. It is gorgeous! [name]India[/name] is just so so. [name]Coco[/name] sounds like a stripper or a dog. Sorry.

I love [name]Stella[/name] and think it works well for a girl or a woman.

[name]India[/name] sounds exotic but would probably age just fine.

[name]Coco[/name] is not something I’d use as a given name. Have you considered using a name like [name]Nicole[/name] or [name]Courtney[/name] (something with a “co” in it) and just calling her [name]Coco[/name]?

[name]Coco[/name] is the only one that seems too childish for an adult. [name]Stella[/name] is great, but I like [name]India[/name] even better for it’s uniqueness!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Coco[/name] as a nickname. For something like [name]Colette[/name]? I think it’s adorable, but why not give her another option in case she wants a more serious choice.
I dislike [name]India[/name]. I like [name]Indigo[/name] slightly more.
[name]Stella[/name] is ok, the safest choice. I like [name]Estella[/name], [name]Estelle[/name] & [name]Estrella[/name] much more.

[name]Stella[/name] is definitely my favourite. [name]India[/name] is usable, but I don’t personally like it, and I wouldn’t want it to be my name.
I’d be PISSED at my parents if they named me [name]Coco[/name].