What do you think?? POLL

See the results of this poll: What do YOU think about Ethan?

Respondents: 25 (This poll is closed)

• Cute, but not my style: 7 (28%)
  • Way too common/dated: 12 (48%)
  • Strong & timeless: 6 (24%)

I posted before about [name]Ethan[/name] saying why I didn’t like it but I think that I am in the minority.

If you like short names here is one that isn’t heard of often, [name]Kobe[/name], like [name]Kobe[/name] [name]Bryant[/name].

I loveeee [name]Ethan[/name]!

Like [name]Chloe[/name], I don’t think [name]Ethan[/name] is dated exactly, but it is VERY popular – #3 in U.S. last year! It may be bordering on dated given its been popular for a few years now, but if you still really love it and don’t mind its popularity, go for it!

[name]Ethan[/name] seems more dated to me than your other choice, [name]Chloe[/name] (which really isn’t dated). I also think [name]Ethan[/name] is a very childish name, and I don’t like picturing it on grown men. It doesn’t have the same rugged handsome feel of [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Nicholas[/name]. I know a three-year-old named [name]Ethan[/name], and I didn’t like the name when he was given it, either. I also know of older actors named [name]Ethan[/name], but it still doesn’t work for me. Sorry!

Suggestions:
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Dawson[/name]
[name]Deacon[/name]
[name]Garrett[/name]
[name]Holden[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Pacey[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Ryder[/name]
[name]Tobin[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]

[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Damon[/name]
[name]Jason[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Stephen[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Zander[/name]

Good luck with your name search!

[name]Lemon[/name] you put it so well.

I don’t think that [name]Ethan[/name] is anywhere as nice as [name]Nicholas[/name] and [name]Blake[/name].