What do you think these names?

What do you think of these names?

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Luella[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Marisha[/name_f] Lelyah, [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_f]Yvette[/name_f]

NN: [name_f]Eve[/name_f]'s - [name_f]Nattie[/name_f] - [name_f]Ella[/name_f] - [name_u]Marie[/name_u] - [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] - [name_u]Angel[/name_u]

[name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_m]Steven[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Clinton[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u], [name_m]Alexei[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m], [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]

NN: Ant - [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] - [name_m]Clint[/name_m] - [name_u]Alex[/name_u] - [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] - [name_u]Chris[/name_u]

Have Fun!:smile:

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - I like this, it’s sweet and simple and both names have a lovely meaning. I definitely prefer [name_f]Eva[/name_f] to [name_f]Ava[/name_f]. (7/10)

[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] - Never been a huge fan of the name [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] as it sounds very harsh to me but nn ‘nattie’ is sweet. [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is my middle name (well mine is [name_u]Clare[/name_u]) so I quite like it. It has a nice meaning a definitely suits the middle spot (4/10)

[name_f]Marisha[/name_f] Leylah - not my style but its a lovely, elegant name. I prefer [name_f]Layla[/name_f] or [name_f]Laila[/name_f]. (6/10)

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]! One of my favourites and nn [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] is adorable. Not a big fan of [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] but it does flow nicely with [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]. (7/10)

[name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_f]Yvette[/name_f] - This is really pretty and sophisticated! Not my style but really gorgeous together. (8/10)

[name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] - I really like these names together! So handsome and sweet. (9/10)

[name_m]Steven[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - [name_m]Steven[/name_m] feels a little dated to me but nn ‘stevie’ is cute! I love how smart and handsome [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is. (7/10)

[name_m]Clinton[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] - A very handsome and sophisticated combo. [name_m]Clinton[/name_m] isn’t my style but i can see the surname as firstname appeal. [name_u]Francis[/name_u] is a lovely, classic choice! (5/10)

[name_m]Alexei[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m] - So cool!! It has a really refreshing sound to it and has lovely nn options too! (9/10)

[name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - Very Classic! Handsome and definitely suits all ages. Both names are very popular where I’m from (the UK) but they’re so lovely! (8/10)

[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] - so charming, and handsome. Great nn options too! I really like this combo. (9/10)

Your list is really nice, i especially love your boy names!!

1 Like

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Eva[/name_f]! It has a more elegant sound than [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and it pairs very nicely with [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. I don’t think it really needs a nickname because it is so short anyway but my favourite nn for [name_f]Eva[/name_f] is [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]: [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] isn’t really my cup of tea, I prefer [name_f]Nathalia[/name_f] but [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] sounds beautiful and nn [name_f]Nattie[/name_f] is super cute!

[name_f]Luella[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] love love [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], simple, vintage feel with loads of charm and glamour! Not a fan of [name_f]Luella[/name_f], never have been and not sure why. [name_u]Love[/name_u] nn [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] is a delight

[name_f]Marisha[/name_f] Lelyah: Sorry, not really a lover of either of these names. I prefer [name_f]Marissa[/name_f] and [name_f]Leyla[/name_f]. They do sound quite nice together though and I like nn [name_u]Marie[/name_u]

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]: so beautiful! Might have to go on my list actually :heart_eyes: I love [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] has lots of meaning to me, they sound great together! I don’t really like nn [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] though, I think [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] is too popular and fun compared to the elegant [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]

[name_f]Angelica[/name_f] [name_f]Yvette[/name_f]: I quite like [name_f]Angelica[/name_f] but I’m not too sure about [name_f]Yvette[/name_f]. Still a very pretty name, just not really for me

[name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]: don’t really like either [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] or [name_u]Robin[/name_u] but they are very handsome and I like the pairing. Nickname Ant is adorable but reminds me of Ant and Dec

[name_m]Steven[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]! Not quite sure about [name_m]Steven[/name_m] though. It’s a little ‘middle-aged’ in my opinion, probably because I know loads of 50 year olds called [name_m]Steve[/name_m]/Steven! I prefer [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Steven[/name_m]. Nickname [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] is very sweet but strangely, I actually prefer [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] on a girl!

[name_m]Clinton[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]: [name_m]Clinton[/name_m] isn’t my style but I think it sounds nice with [name_u]Francis[/name_u].

[name_m]Alexei[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m]: Wow, love this! Super modern but still not too out there. Got a crush on [name_m]Leif[/name_m] at the moment and it sounds great with [name_m]Alexei[/name_m]

[name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u] and it sounds ultra handsome with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] is adorable but I also prefer this on a girl!

[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]: I think [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] and [name_u]Chris[/name_u] are a bit dated but [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is amazing! [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is such a classic and I love those vibes for a little boy!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

All your names fit really well together stylistically in their combos!

Eva [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - two popular names that sound super sweet with each other.

Natasha [name_f]Claire[/name_f] - for me [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is one of those names I tend to only appreciate fully when in the right combo and [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] fits well.

Luella [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] - this sounds very young to me but I don’t think that’s a bad thing, and I adore [name_f]Blythe[/name_f].

Marisha Lelyah - the flow threw me off slightly at first but it’s an intriguing combo. I like it.

Elodie [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] - [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] is not my style but I do definitely see the appeal and love seeing what combos everyone comes up with for it. [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] grounds [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] well, giving the full combo a classic feel!

Angelica [name_f]Yvette[/name_f] - the combo is nice, though the flow is probably the least natural of the combos, but I do love [name_f]Yvette[/name_f] and stylistically it works well!

Anthony [name_u]Robin[/name_u] - again [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] is a name I tend to appreciate better in combos and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] is super sweet.

Steven [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - the flow is excellent and it’s a solemn but not overly heavy name.

Clinton [name_u]Francis[/name_u] - [name_m]Clinton[/name_m] makes me think of politics (which I try to avoid myself regardless of opinions) but if it’s a good association/an association you don’t think of or mind then it’s usable, and the combo is really nice.

Alexei [name_m]Leif[/name_m] - definitely a different vibe than your other boy’s combos but still has a traditional feel to it.

George [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - they’re two very well established names but for some reason they’re just seeming very distinct in this combo! (Which I should clarify I mean as a compliment lol)

Christopher [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] - long and a bit of a mouthful but a very nice, grounded combo.

Good list!

1 Like