What do you think?? Too Weird??

Hello all!!

I am engaged and my fiance and I will be married shortly and want to start working on making a baby very soon!!
I love love love interesting names!! Please give me you opinions on my list or variations would be nice too!!

My [name]Future[/name] Husbands name is [name]William[/name] [name]Everette[/name] keep that in mind with some of the names!

Boys

[name]Liam[/name] - After my husband
[name]Draven[/name] - I think its a super tough name and I think it sounds a little midevil
[name]Cash[/name] - after the Singer ( I know its trendy right now but I still love it!)
[name]River[/name] - Its Earthy and calm. another variation is [name]Ocean[/name] after Oceans 11
[name]Ryder[/name] - Riders on the [name]Storm[/name] because We’re Doors Fans
[name]Everette[/name] - After my husband

Girls

[name]Farrah[/name] - Its Arabic and sounds soft… I love names that end in O or H sound
[name]Farren[/name] - A variation on [name]Farrah[/name] and its a Celtic Boys name
Wilhemina - after My [name]Future[/name] Husband I could call her [name]Billy[/name], [name]Minka[/name], [name]Mina[/name], [name]Willa[/name]
[name]Nova[/name] - After the stars but also a variation is Novi which I believe is an [name]Indian[/name] name for [name]Butterfly[/name]
[name]Bardot[/name] - after the actress
[name]Everette[/name] - I dont know if I can use this for a girl but I thought it would be pretty

So Am I just wanting to set my kids up for teasing or are these interesting good names?? Thank you!

My faves are [name]Nova[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]. I prefer [name]River[/name] for a girl. [name]Ryder[/name] is also nice and most of your boy’s names I could imagine on a cute little boy. Not a fan of your other girls’ names though, I like simple but feminine and yours just seem a bit masculine to me.

Thank you! I like [name]River[/name] for a girl also!

I like [name]Everett[/name] (I prefer it with no “e” at the end and this way would be good for a son named after his father with the same name and yet have his own spelling). [name]Everett[/name] [name]Draven[/name] would be a wonderful combo. From your girls list, I like [name]Farren[/name] and [name]Farrah[/name]. You may also like [name]Fallon[/name]. [name]Bardot[/name] and [name]Nova[/name] would be great middle name choices.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Nova[/name] and [name]Everette[/name] (for a boy)

I hadnt thought about putting [name]Everett[/name] [name]Draven[/name] together… i like it! sounds strong to me! Thank you!

For a boy I like [name]Everett[/name] [name]Draven[/name]. For a girl, what about [name]Willa[/name] or [name]Willow[/name] instead of [name]Wilhelmina[/name]?

I like [name]Everett[/name] [name]Cash[/name]. I also thought of [name]Fallon[/name]. [name]Celeste[/name] has a similar feel to [name]Nova[/name].

Some other names you may like:
[name]Sarah[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Noa[/name] - yes it really is a girl’s name.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Cash[/name] for a boy, [name]Farrah[/name] for a girl!! :slight_smile:

I never though about [name]Noa[/name] before! I had a very good friend named [name]Celeste[/name], [name]Nova[/name] would be a way to honor her in a way!

[name]Nova[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]