What do you think when you think of these names.....

Hello, well, I named my little girl [name]Laura[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]…However, I am now HATING the name [name]Laura[/name] and want to call her either [name]Laura[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] all together, or just [name]Noelle[/name], which is her dad’s fave. I was on so many drugs when I named her, I am so upset! Anyway, I was wondering though, what do you think of when you think of the name [name]Laura[/name] by itself, or of the name [name]Noelle[/name] by itself. Personality wise, what would be your first impressions? Thank you all so much for your help!

Well first off I hope you were being facetious about being on drugs! :shock:

Second, I think [name]Laura[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is a sweet name. I think of [name]Laura[/name] as smart and sweet. [name]Noelle[/name] is a bit more aggressive than [name]Laura[/name] but still lovely. I don’t believe either name is in the top 100 baby names of last year so it’s going to be more unique than you might think. You originally liked it for a reason, try not to second guess yourself!

When I said I was on so many drugs when I named her, I meant I had 2 epidurals plus demerol…Not actual drugs…

I think [name]Laura[/name] is a very sweet name, but if you’re not happy with it, I’d go with [name]Noelle[/name] instead of [name]Laura[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] (double name).

Good luck!

I think [name]Laura[/name] is a classic name that you cant go wrong with. [name]Noelle[/name] is a pretty middle name…if somewhat popular in that slot.

I think [name]Laura[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is beautiful. [name]Laura[/name] is my middle name, and I always liked it.