What do you think?

We have a son coming this [name]Spring[/name] to join [name]Christian[/name], [name]Colin[/name] and [name]Cayley[/name]. We are considering the following names with [name]David[/name] being the middle name. Please give me some input. I haven’t been getting many responses. Thank you

[name]Cason[/name] [name]Canaan[/name]
[name]Corbin[/name] [name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Cian[/name] (kee-an) Ceagan
[name]Cavan[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
Ceanan

We aren’t a fan of names like [name]Cooper[/name], [name]Connor[/name], and [name]Calvin[/name]. We are also open to suggestions. Thanks

I love [name]Corbin[/name]! I’m considering that name, too, if my baby is a boy :slight_smile:

my pick is definately [name]Corbin[/name], it was on my list but ive had to now ditch it, someone i know just used it :frowning:

like cian, but not with ceagan

My fav is definately [name]Corbin[/name] , so cute on a baby but also great on an adult! My second favourite is [name]Cian[/name], hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I agree, [name]Corbin[/name] and [name]Cian[/name] are the top two.

I really like [name]Corbin[/name]. Would you consider [name]Casper[/name] or [name]Cassius[/name]??

I like [name]Canaan[/name] best, followed by [name]Corbin[/name]. I forsee pronunciation issues with [name]Cian[/name], with the c being pronounced soft, but I am sure that is a minor issue if you love the name

I like corbin and cannon.